Sunday, February 17, 2008

SYTYCD AUSTRALIA!!! =]

Yes, I did watch Charlie and the Chocolate Factory last night. =]

And my favourite character is... Veruca Salt.
"I want another pony!" = Best line ever!

Hm. Jack Heath got nominated for Cleo Bachelor of the Year and I was pretty excited about that but then I read the newspaper today. And apparently Dean Geyer is probably going to win it. Bloody Dean Geyer! Argh!

Gosh. Jack Heath deserves it. X]

So You Think You Can Dance Australia is on tonight. I am going to watch it and I advise you all to do the same. Look out for a girl called Laura. I don't know her but my source told me that she got into the Top 20. (Yay!)

SYTYCD is on at 7:30 pm tonight. On Channel Ten. Yeah. =]
And the Simpsons is on at 6 pm. (Oh yeah!)
Oh and Simpsons is only on the weekends. I know, it is bad. But at least it is on. =]

That is Laura from So You Think You Can Dance

Yeah. Watch it! =]

No comments: