Saturday, February 9, 2008

NO WAY!

Tom Williams: Way. ^_^

I love that quote. =]
Anyway, does anyone watch the Amazing Race?
I do. You should.
And go for Dustin and Kandyy. Oh and TJ. (Tyler and James).

Anyone watch the cricket last night?
With Sri Lanka and Australia?
Bracken got 5 wickets, I think. Go Andy G!
Oh and Mitchell Johnson went really well. Just when Sri Lanka were on target and going well, Johnson got a MAIDEN over. Which is good cos Sri Lanka needed like 5 runs an over.

Anyway, have you seen the Kelly Clarkson video clip? The song is Don't Waste Your Time or something like that. Well, she wears a RED dress. It is so awesome. =]

Hm, yeah. What else to talk about?
Collingwood are playing in Dubai tonight. Channel 7 at 8:30 pm. Does anyone barrack for Collingwood??
Everyone: Hell no! *shudders*
Well, you should like them. Humph.

I love the Light Surrounding You video clip. First time I've seen it. Like, whoa. =]

2 comments:

limeywesty said...

it seems you were watching the same thing as me on TV the otherday.
Light Surroundng You
Wild Strawberries.
that was the one.
I'd never seen the light surrounding you flimclip either.
I want to play a piano that can automatically reel in string that's attached to a chandelier.

Laura said...

Yeah. Me too. X]
I love Video Hits. Especially Nathan.

Me and Nathan are SO getting married. I don't care how old he is...