Tuesday, August 26, 2008

ASFGHASFGHASFGHASFGHASFGH.

Okay, everyone. The fan fictions will stop for now.
Another one might be up on the weekend if you're lucky.
I don't know. Depends when I'm free or busy. I'll check my diary. (Uh, yeah, I just realised I don't have a diary because there is nothing to put in it).

I had a reflection day today.
The guy was so funny.
And the cupcakes for morning tea were like AWESOME.
I had three. I felt like a pig. Wait - I am a pig.
For lunch, we all brought food and had a shared lunch.
So I sat there, stuffing my face with chips, lollies and chocolate.
And everyone was like, "Gosh, I'm full."
And I was like, "Me too." But I continued to eat.
Lol, at the reflection day, we discussed different ways to be stressed out and what not.
And people were saying they overeat when they stress.
And I'm like, "LOLDUDE. I DON'T NEED TO BE STRESSED TO OVEREAT. I JUST EAT."

But yeah. It was a fun day.
And the semi formal is two weeks after the holidays.
I was like, "OMG!"
Except I'm not taking a guy. I don't know any guys that I could take.

I have three SACs on Thursday.
A Maths test (easy), Accounting test (Argh) and the worst of all, an English oral presentation (I'm dead).
The last time we had English orals, our teacher srsly fell asleep in one of the orals.
Except you kinda expect that from a crap teacher, yeah?

Today at school, we were discussing that new Cadbury ad on TV.
And it has the gorilla playing the drums.
I think it is awesome.
The gorilla is SO adorable. I want one.
AND IT WAS PLAYING DRUMS.
How many times would you see a gorilla playing drums?
He would make the best drummer ever.
Sorry, Timmy but you have been taken over by the gorilla. But you can be second, k?
See? It is my new boyfriend. He is SO hot. I'd do him ~any day.
I have three boyfriends now. Actually make that four.
Dale Thomas, Timmy, Edward and the GORILLA! ^_^

Ah, good times.
Actually I have another boyfriend. Y'know that cute one in the movie Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy? I'll show thee a picture.
Cutest guy ever. His name is Marvin.
I call him Marvin the Martian. Geddit, lol?
I'm funneh.
Well, at least I think I'm funneh. Which makes my self esteem higher.
Even though no one laughs at my jokes.
They all stare at me like I'm a weird alien from the planet called IMAKEUNFUNNYJOKESANDISRSLYCAN'THELPIT.
Great name for a planet.
I should suggest it as a competition for ~Mr Steven Herrick~.
The competition will be CREATIVE NAMES FOR PLANETS. =]

I'll go now. I'm sure you have had enough of me.
Check out this blog if you are planning on replacing me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE.
ZOOEY DESCHANEL IS MAH BOYFRIEND.



...LOL WAIT, WHUT? XD.

Laura said...

Yeah. I'm sure she'd love to be your boyfriend..
Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy is awesome. So many hot guys... =]

J said...

Marvin from HHGTTG is AWESOME!
I'll giv ya some competition Laura.
:)
Seriously, your English teacher fell asleep during orals?
I wish I had teachers like that at school ... make my school a bit more dramatic. Cos it's a boring school. the most drama we've has a bomb scare sometime last term. And that's the only bomb scare for probably forever.
There's this school a couple of blocks away though that gets bomb scares and acid spills and vandalism and HEAPS of it ... that's what I call BETTER THAN BORING OLD NONDRAMATIC SCHOOL LIFE.
Ok, nuff ranting, Sonja ...

Laura said...

Oh, don't worry.
My school is also a BORING school.
That's probably why the teacher nearly fell asleep during the orals.

My friend (who also goes to my school) sleeps in class.
That is how boring and dull my school is.
NOTHING happens at all.

We are all girls and we are also goody-goodies.
Except some of the ~year 9's.
They got caught with ~drugs last year and got suspended.
And I'm pretty sure, the suspended peoples' friend (who wasn't caught with drugs but I think she was friends with them) went to Brighton Secondary and then ~left the school and went to Kilbreda.

Yeah. Weird.
I'm confused now.
I don't even know why.
=|