Friday, August 22, 2008

FAN FICTION #3

Yeah, if you haven't read Fan Fiction #1 or Fan Fiction #2, do that now.
There are hyperlinks on the side if you don't know where to find them.
Or you can just scroll down. Simple as that!
If you have read both fan fictions, grab a seat and get relaxed for this next one...

~FAN FICTION #3~
So, I wanted to do something good today.
Something thrilling yet safe.
Something where I could stop thinking about vampires and werewolves.
They were seriously starting to scare me.

So I headed off to Forks.
It would be a long walk but I've been there before.
Leah took me there a few days ago.
I reached a hiking store. It looked so awesome. It actually made me want to go hiking/camping.
So I went inside.
"Bella!" I yelled, when I saw her at the counter. She was standing next to another boy about her age.
"Hello Laura." Bella smiled at me.
"Do you think I should go hiking or camping?" I asked her.
"Uh, I don't know. Do you have anyone to go with?"
"Oh, right. Maybe another time," I said, "See you around, Bella!"
"Bye," she said, with a wave.

So I headed to the milkbar to buy something to eat.
I was so hungry even though I'd basically just eaten breakfast.
But the walk to Forks did take a lot of energy out of me.
I bought a chocolate bar and continued walking. I walked through a forest which I thought was awesome. I love trees. Hugging trees is the best. It really shows I'd marry nature over a guy anytime.
So I walked through that forest and came to a clearing. With a tent.
The tent looked huge and I was tired.
I looked inside the tent and it was bare - absolutely nothing in it. So I slept on the floor and relaxed my tired muscles.

A few hours later, I was woken up by loud howling. I was so annoyed.
"Damn." I walked outside of the tent.
There was a russet-coloured wolf sitting there staring at me.
"Um, hi. Please don't kill me," I told the wolf. I hoped it spoke human language.
The wolf got up and ran into the trees. A moment later, an orange boy walked out. Jacob!
"Oh, hi Jacob!" I said, "I didn't know you were there. Did you see that scary wolf that was here a minute ago?"
"What wolf? Oh wait - that was me. Sorry to scare you." He came closer to me.
"So, what are you doing out here?" I asked him.
"Y'know, a bit of hiking, I guess." He sat down on a rock. "Come sit next to me."
I squished onto the small rock with Jacob. "Hiking sounds fun. We should do some together!"
"That would be so much fun, y'know," Jacob said happily, "When shall we hike, y'know?"
"I don't know."
"Ok, how about tomorrow, y'know? I'll meet you at Leah's at 6am, y'know?" Jacob put his long arm around me.
"Sure." I grinned and rested my head against his shoulder.
"Y'know what I want?" Jacob said, breaking the silence.
"What?" I looked at his orange-tanned face.
"I want some food, y'know. I'm so hungry, y'know."
"Let's go home then! You can take me to your house because Sue mightn't be home."
"Y'know, that is such a good idea." Jacob stood up and hoisted me up. "Gosh Laura, you are a genius, y'know."
"Yeah, I do know."
And Jacob lifted me up and sprinted back to his house.
THE END!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LAURA, I'M GETTING SOME PRO-JACOB VIBES FROM YOU.
THIS WORRIES ME.
WHY DON'T YOU HAVE A SEAT OVER THERE.

J said...

Miri, I totally agree.
So next fanfic should be one about Edward, right?
RIGHT?

Laura said...

Yeah. Hopefully the next one is about Edward.
Don't worry, these fan fiction won't result in anyone in love with Jacob Black. Specially not me.

J said...

thank goodness.
honestly that is a relief.
but just so long as u dont take edward away from bella.
i honestly think that would kill her.

Laura said...

Nah, don't worry.
Edward and Bella are a great couple. I'd never split them up.
I love them both too much, lol.