Sunday, August 10, 2008

LOL, KEVIN IS PRETTEH. ^_^

Like totally dude. Alice came back in New Moon. Bella was like, "OMGIT'SALICE!" And Alice was all like, "OMG, I THOUGHT U LYK DIED. HONEST TO BLOG?"
And I'm like, "Oh, Alice. You are cool."

In New Moon, Alice thought that Bella jumped off a cliff and died. Bella was all like, "LOL, JACOB SAVED ME, DUDE. DID U NOT SEE DAT?"
And Alice was like, "O_O NUH UH."
Twas funny.

Lol. Collingwood won last night. I was like, "OMG. DALE IS SO COOL." Exciting.
They beat St Kilda. *tries not to boast as most of my friends are St Kilda supporters*
And Dale kicked a goal. ^_^
Hopefully that means he'll blog more often.
I'll keep hoping.

Speaking of blogs, guess what blogger will start blogging again on August 24th? ^_^
Mary Kiley. She blogs about Australian Idol. And other reality TV shows. She hasn't blogged for AAAAAAAAAAGES.

B-b-b-Betty and the jets...
I still have that song in my head. It was on 27 Dresses. Jane and Kevin (lol, we all thought he was pretty hot) sang to that song. They were kinda drunk, I think. Anyway, they got that song stuck in my head.
Great movie. Go and see it. =]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loldude, it's Bennie and the Jets xDD.

Anonymous said...

Alice is SO my fave Cullen, but Edward is close second (so perfectly perfect). It's so funny how everyone thought Bella died. Except for that Edward went to kill himself ...
One of my friends is a St Kilda supporter. One is a Fremantle supporter. A couple are Sydney supporters. Then the rest are all into NRL. It's fun watching them fight!