Thursday, August 28, 2008

MY 27 GUYS. (EVEN THOUGH I ONLY HAVE 10)

I had three SACs today.
Scary.
The Trigonometry test was SO hard.
Well, the first question on the Tech Active test was difficult. The rest were brilliant. ^_^
I feel like a nerd saying that.
Anyway, hopefully I will go well.
I won't find out till next week though. Actually, I don't want to find out. I probably failed. *freaks*

In the Accounting SAC, my Balance sheet won't balance.
I was all like, "Y SO MEAN, ~MR SAC?"
And the SAC was like, "HA HA."
Then it laughed at me.

I set up a DeviantART account. Only because my ~friend was all like, "DUDE, DEVIANTART IS TEH BEST."
And I was like, "K, DUDE."
So I made an account.
And I have no idea how to use the damn thing.
So yeah.
I uploaded two pictures on to it.
They are both South Park versions of people. One is of Edward Cullen (~hot) and the other is of Timothy Commandeur (~even hotter).
And yeah.

The writing on the side of this picture says, "Seth Clearwater was curled up on a patch of dry pine needles in the shadow of a thick spruce, his head on his paws. His san-colored fur was almost invisible against his open eyes. He was staring at me with what I imagined was an accusation."

How cute is that picture? Aw..
Someone on DeviantART made that picture.
Seth is so adorable. I'd marry him except he is, like, 15. And he won't get any older for a long time.
I want to run up to Seth and hug him.
And I'd be like, "OMG, I LOVE YOU, SETH!"
And Seth would be like, "UH, OKAY. >_> ."

Lol. I'm so funneh. ~NOT.
Y'know who is funneh?
This guy (scroll down plz)....
I love ZOIDBERG. ^_^
For my wedding with Dale Thomas, I can have 27 guys for the "best man."
That's what my friend is going to do.
And the 27 guys are guys that I have had a crush on or something like that.
Let's make a list:
  1. Timmy Commandeur
  2. Seth Clearwater (or the actor who plays him)
  3. Edward Cullen (or Robert Pattison)
  4. Buddeh Franklin
  5. Zoidberg (yes, I know he is a cartoon)
  6. Scott Pendlebury (He is SO cute)
  7. Nathan J. Brown.
  8. Heath Shaw
  9. Jack Heath (He may not be good looking but the best blogger has to be included)
  10. Johnny (from teh Galvatrons)
Well, I need to get 27 and I only have 10. Shoot.
If you think of another guy I could add, just comment this post.
And yeah.

Bye for now but now forever.
Lol, maybe I should add Elliott. *dies laughing*

2 comments:

J said...

deviant art site looks cool. i gotta check it out sometime.
dont worry about sounding like a freak. im sure everyone has their freak side. :)
more guys for your list of potentially 27 guys:
-guy who plays TANK from the matrix (i rekon he is heaps hot)
-guy who plays oliver queen fro, smallville
...
gotta go

Laura said...

Thanks for the two suggestions for the 27 guys but I have never seen them in my life.
Maybe I'll start watching Smallville or Matrix.