Saturday, August 30, 2008

OH MY GOSH. BUDDEH FRANKLIN, ANYONE?

BUDDEH!! ^_^
He kicked 100 goals.
And everyone ran out onto the ground.
They were all like, "BUDDEH! CAN I HAS PHOTO WIF YOU, PLZ?"
And Buddeh was like, "SURE THING, LOLOL."
Yeah. Good times.
It was funneh.
Fev needs 8 goals and he hasn't kicked one yet.
And it is his last game for the season.
So he is all like, "KICK IT TO ME! I WANNA HAVE PPL RUNNING ON THE GROUND FOR MEEEEEEE!!!"
So yeah.

Breaking Dawn is SUCH a good book.
I won't give away spoilers.
Read my ~LiveJournal for the spoilers and recaps.
On LiveJournal, you can do an LJCUT thingie. It is good for spoilers.

Buddeh is AMAZING.
Sorry but I won't get over this.
OMGASDFGHASDFGHASDFGHOMG.
So exciting.
*dies*

'Kay, I won't talk 'bout footy.
I'm just so excited for ~my little Buddeh Franklin.
I wanna hug him.
Lolol.

Anyway, I'm going to go and be a rockstar (like Pink) and read Breaking Dawn.
See ya!

2 comments:

J said...

i finished breaking dawn today (i FINALLY got it friday night)! yay! seth is so awesome, i totally get u.
*puts spoiler restraints on reluctantly*
omigosh tho did collingwood or fremantle win? cos i heard from a friend the freo supporter that freo won ... which should, SHOULD be impossible ...

Laura said...

Fremantle did win. =[
They had players retiring so they wanted to win.
And Collingwood were like, "K, DUDE. WE'LL LET YOU WIN."

I haven't finished Breaking Dawn yet.
I have just found out that Jacob imprinted on Nessie - oops, I mean Renesmee.