Tuesday, August 19, 2008

MY LOVELY FAN FICTION. ^_^

Storytime!
*everyone groans*
Don't groan, I will try not to bore you!
*everyone groans again*
Well, I might bore you but you still have to read it, k?

~TWILIGHT FAN FICTION~
The wind blew into my face. I looked down at the waves crashing against the cliff. But I didn't care. I just wanted to jump like all teenagers do.
"NO, DUDE!" I heard someone yell.
I looked where the voice came from. A girl with dark brown hair was screaming at me.
"I WANT TO JUMP!" I yelled back at her.
The girl shook her head at me and sat on the beach.
Meanwhile, I flung myself off the cliff.
The icy cold water hit my body hard. I thought I fell into an iceberg and then I realised that the Titanic already destroyed them all.
I plunged deeper toward the water.
"Laura, just keep swimming," a chagrinned, velvety voice in my head told me. I don't know how any voices can sound sparkly but this voice did.
"Oh no," I thought, "I've gone crazy! I'm hearing voices in my head!"
A few minutes later, I was somehow being pulled upwards.
I got pulled to the shore and coughed all the water out of my mouth.
The girl who yelled at me from the beach was leaning over me.
"Are you alright?" she asked.
"Yeah," I replied.
"I should take you to my house..." the girl said.
She picked me up and carried me to a red truck. We got into the truck and she drove away.
We reached her house and I followed her inside.
She went straight to the kitchen and I sat down on a chair nearby.
"So, what's your name?" she asked me, trying to make conversation.
"Laura. What's yours?"
"Bella. How long have you lived here? I haven't seen you around..." she said.
"Oh, I'm just visiting my cousin, Leah," I replied, "I've only been here for a week."
"Leah Clearwater?" Bella asked, seeming amused.
"Yeah, do you know them?" I looked up at Bella.
"Course. Her dad used to be best friends with my dad."
"I see."
We both were quiet for a moment. Then she randomly asked, "How old are you?"
"17," I replied, "You?"
"18." She made a face. She seemed very unhappy.
"What's the matter?" I asked.
"Oh, nothing. I just don't like being older than my boyfriend." She sat down next to me.
"Oh. Your boyfriend will get old too. Don't worry," I reassured her.
"Uh, I'm not sure if I can tell you this but my boyfriend is a vampire. He doesn't get older."
If I was holding a glass, I would have dropped it in shock. Or because I'm clumsy. But anyway, I looked at Bella in absolute shock and horror.
"How the hell do you manage to stay alive when your boyfriend could suck your blood?" I asked, incredulously.
"Quite easily. He loves me back." Bella seemed comfortable.
"But.. but.. but he is a monster!" I flinched at that idea.
"So? Your cousin is a werewolf!" Bella said back at me.
"My cousin? What cousin?!" I was getting hysterical but I didn't have any werewolf cousins.
"Your cousin, Leah," Bella said, calmly, "And Seth."
"WHAT?!" I screamed. I couldn't believe my cousin - my best friend - could be a werewolf. I also couldn't believe that it wasn't butter but I don't mind that.
"Calm down." Bella looked at me. "My dad could have heard you. He doesn't know. No one knows except you, me, the vampires and the werewolves."
"It's a secret?!" I stared at Bella. "How can you keep secrets in this town?"
"Easily."
"Oh." I looked at the table. I don't think I want to go back to Leah's house. I've never been near a werewolf and I have never planned to.
"I should have asked you this question before. Why did you jump off that cliff?"
"Uh, I was bored."
"You shouldn't jump off that cliff. The current could have taken you away. When I jumped off that cliff..."
I interrupted her. "YOU jumped off that cliff?"
"Yeah, I did."
"Oh. And now you are advising other people not to jump off it?"
"Yeah, pretty much." She looked down at the table, blushing.
"Okay then."
"You should really get going home." Bella looked at her watch. "It's nearly dinnertime."
"Oh, shit!" I cried, nervously, "Sue will wonder where I am."
"I'll drive you home, k?" Bella picked up her car keys and we walked towards the front door.
THE END!

2 comments:

J said...

:)
Funny.
Good fanfic.
It was no surprise u did it about cliff-jumping.
U should do another one: Laura confronts cousin.

Laura said...

Lol, that's a good idea.
That can be FAN FICTION #2.