Sunday, August 24, 2008

FAN FICTION #4

If you haven't read the other fan fictions, I'm warning you to read them now. Or at least read them before this one. Please.

~FAN FICTION #4~
We arrived back at Jacob's house.
"What do you want to do now, y'know?" Jacob looked at me.
"Uh, I don't know." I looked nervously at my blue suede shoes.
Jacob's face brightened. "We can ride motorbikes, y'know!"
"Oh, Jake. My mother would kill me if I was on a motorbike," I told him.
"Y'know, that didn't stop Bella." He looked at me with pleading eyes.
"Dude, I'm not Bella. Seriously." I just glared at him.
"Y'know, y'know, y'know, y'know, motorbikes are cool, y'know?" Jacob pleaded.
"NO, I DON'T EFFING KNOW!" I yelled.
"Gosh, Laura. Calm down. So..." Jacob started.
"SO WHAT? I'MA ROCKSTAR!" I yelled again.
"You're impossible." Jacob walked away from me and into his house.
"Good. I didn't want to be with you anyway!" I stormed off and walked in the direction of Leah's house.
It took awhile but I made it.
I walked inside the house.
"Hello?" I called. "Is anyone home?"
"OMG, it's Laura!" Leah shouted as she ran toward me.
"Hey Leah," I said, hugging her back, "Is anyone else home?"
"Nope. Why?" Leah looked at me, curiously. "What happened?"
"Oh, nothing. I'm just bored. I was going to spend the whole day with Jacob but we had a fight."
"Oh."

So me and Leah played Monopoly for ages.
It was so much fun.
Then my mobile rang. It was my mum.
"Hey Mum!" I said.
"Laura, something bad has happened."
"Ugh. What?" I frowned.
"Well, I was driving to Sue's house to pick you up and..."
"What happened?!" I cried.
"I was driving to pick you up just then. And in my haste, I ran over a girl... So, I'm here with he girl's family and the girl's boyfriend.... If I give you the address, could you come here?"
"Uh, sure." I wrote down the address. "Thanks. See you soon."
I hung up and looked at Leah.
"My mum told me to go to this house," I said, showing her the address.
"I'll drive you," she grabbed some keys and headed outside.
So I followed and jumped into the car.
We drove there and Leah stopped the car so I could get out.
"Oh, I know this house!" I said, "It's Bella's!"
Leah looked at me. "Are you sure?"
"Sure as sugar. Bye." I hugged Leah goodbye and headed into Bella's house.

I rang the doorbell and a guy answered.
He had golden eyes and pale skin.
"Hello," he said in a sweet, velvety voice.
"Um, hi. Is my mum here?" I asked. "I'm Laura, by the way."
"Oh, yes! She is," the guy said, "Come in."
I stepped into the house and walked through to the kitchen.
My mum was there with Bella, the golden-eyed guy with his arm around Bella and another guy who looked like Bella's dad.
Everyone looked up when I entered the room.
"Laura!" my mum called, weeping.
"Um, hello. Did you run over Bella?" I asked her.
But Bella talked instead. "I didn't get run over, Laura. Edward saved me." She nodded towards the golden-eyed guy.
"But I swear I ran over you. Edward wasn't even nearby!" My mum was crying.
"He did. Just believe it." Bella's dad said.
"Okay." My mum dried her tears. "We'd better go now. Thanks."
"That's okay." Bella reassured my mum.
"I'm so sorry." My mum looked apologetic towards Bella.
"It's alright. I'm totally fine." Bella nodded enthusiastically.
My mum and I left the house and drove away from Forks.
THE END!

Don't worry everyone. There should be another fan fiction. With more Edward, k?

2 comments:

J said...

it's lucky bella has edward for a boyfriend or clumsiness would kill her. honestly it's like her clumsiness is a terminal disease.
i'm glad i'm not as clumsy as her. but i manage to trip over even nonexistent things and drop everything.

Laura said...

Yeah, I trip over everything, lol.
Me and Bella are twins.
We can't dance, can't play sport, we are both unconditionally in love with Edward...