Monday, August 4, 2008

LOL. AMUSING.

Howdy!
Anyone watch Rove last night? ^_^
I did. David (the Work Experience kid) was on. He was cool. He did an impersonation of Hughesy. It was fawesome. Hughesy was like, "O________O"

Twas funneh. I should have applied for work experience at Rove. I would have walked into the building and been like, "Hey Rove." And then I would have seen Pete and I'd faint. And then Carrie would come in and be like, "What's going on?" And I'd faint even more because Carrie is cool.
But she wasn't on last night. She was sick. I missed her.

Anyway, did you know I went to a university yesterday? For Open Day. 8-]
That's my nerdy face. It shows I'm a nerd.
Because at the university, I decided I should do a Science degree. Majoring in Biological Science or something like that. It will be fun. Well, university isn't fun but oh well.
It doesn't seem like fun.

Oh and David (the Work Experience kid) was all like, "Miranda, I work at a jewellery store in Wollongong. You can come and visit any time you want." And Miranda all like, "Oh, thankyou, David. I need a new bracelet." And David all like, "^_^"
And when Miranda Kerr came and sat down near Rove, she's like, "I have something to confess." And Rove is like, "Really?" And Miranda just like, "I had a dream about you, Rove." And Rove just faints inside. And he's like, "Uh, okay. I must the luckiest man in the world."
It was funneh.

Oh and Bert Newton did the news on Rove last night. He did Carrie's job. And I'm like, "You aren't as good as Carrie! Go back to Channel 9!"
And yeah.

I got my Biology exam result today. I was all like, "Omfg, what if I failed?" But then I opened the envelope and it said C+. And I'm like, "OMG! Yay!" Lol, it was funneh.
And I was walking home with the Backstreet Boys song in my head. It goes like, "I want it that way..." Yeah, it annoys me. It reminds me of DNA. >_>

Anyway, I did my Religion SAC today. I failed. Seriously. I had no idea what to do. So I just wrote about the religions and made up some crap. Hopefully I get an S. (S stands for satisfactory)

Heath "Yeah I'm" Shaw was drinking driving with Alan Didak in the car. And he wasn't suspended. O____O
Which is brilliant. I love you, Heath. You have a cool name. ^_^
Except I won't like Heath anymore if he continues to drink drive. It's not cool to drink alcohol excessively. Not cool at all, Heath. You would never see Dale Thomas doing something like that. He's too cool for that.

If Heath keeps drinking, he'll deprive some village of their idiot. Oh yes, I am funneh. *cough*
I have a Biology SAC tomorrow. I'm feeling confident that I will do well. We get to take notes into the SAC so yeah. X]
And I have studied. More than usual. Hopefully my result can prove that I studied. ^_^

No comments: