Friday, August 15, 2008

DALE THOMAS AND HIS DOG. ^_^

Lol.
This is a picture of Dale Thomas' puppy. British bulldog.
Her name is Missi. Cute much?

Yeah. She is so adorable. I want one. ^_^

I watched the Simpsons today.
Bart wanted to jump off the top of the treehouse.
And I'm like, "NO, BART. DON'T BE LIKE BELLA!"
And Nelson was like, "Hey Bart, your epidermis is showing."
So Bart was like searching all over his body for something that is showing that shouldn't be.
He lost his balance and FELL.

So Nelson was like, "Epidermis means skin. So technically it's true."
And I'm like, "LOL, NELSON! THAT'S TEH-MUSING!"
New word = teh-musing.
It is like "amusing" except the "a" is replaced by a "teh."
Cool word. Much better than spunk or spunkeh.
My friend made a haiku and one of the lines was, "AWESOME SPUNKEH GUYS."
And I'm like, "Dude, no! That word is teh-wrong."
So yeah. Never put "awesome" and "spunk" in the same sentence or I'll kill you.
Because awesome is a fantabulous word and spunk is not.

I am going now to eat sausages. Or in other words, cow's intestines.
See ya!
And I'll buy a British Bulldog too. >_>

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL.
Spunk Ransom is awesome.
Guess who Spunk Ransom is 8D.
Wait, did I already tell you about that o_o?

Laura said...

Spunk Ransom is..

YOUR FACE!

In other words, I don't know. =|

Anonymous said...

The interview where RPattz (aka: Edward/Cedric, rofl) says he hates his name and wants to be called Spunk Ransom? Lmfao.

Laura said...

Oh yeah. I remember you telling me that.
*has a memory of a fish*

J said...

Edward/Cedric actor said that?
Spunk Ransom isn't the best of names ... he couldn't think of anything better?

I'm gonna sound like a spock here, but oh well ... The epidermis is the inner layer of skin. The DERMIS is the layer of skin that shows.
Lesson time over folks.

Don't eat the British bulldog!
(You mentioned it with the eating)

Lastly ...
THE HOCKEYROOS RULE!

LOOOOONNNNNGGGGGG and unfortunately educational comment now over.

Laura said...

I won't eat the British Bulldog. ^_^
I'm the type of person who thinks killing animals is wrong yet could eat an unhealthy amount of sausages in one sitting.

With the epidermis thingy, the correct quote is, "Bart, your epidermis is showing."
And then Nelson goes, "Epidermis means hair so technically it's true."
And I was like, "EPIDERMIS MEANS SKIN NOT HAIR! BUT THE JOKE IS FAWESOME."

Tara said...

Why does everyone love Dale Thomas???

Laura said...

Because he is cool. ^_^

Anonymous said...

Tara - who doesn't like Dale Thomas? He's a hottie. And Tara, I think I know you. Do you have red hair? Random. LOL.

www.lollapalooza-land.blogspot.com

J said...

I actually dunno what Dale Thomas looks like (so maybe i should see).

Yeah I'll go do that.