Friday, August 15, 2008

SPUNK SHOULD DIE!

Omg. Rove is on Sunday night.
It wasn't on last Sunday and I was not happy.
So I have been listening to Nova in the mornings because Carrie is on. She does the traffic stuff and promoting of teh Subway. Mm.. I feel like a cookie from Subway... ^_^

Anyway, footy is on tonight.
Collingwood is playing.
And Dale Thomas will kick 1 million goals to make up for his non-bloggingness.
Oh and he will have to be on camera a lot because I've missed his blogs SO much.
He hasn't blogged for like 2 weeks.

Neither has Mary Kiley - the TV Week blogger.
She will be blogging on Sunday 24th August. Because that's what Australian Idol begins, lol.
Another boring reality TV show on Channel Ten.
First there was Biggest Loser.
Then Big Brother came on. And everyone died. Especially when they heard that KYLE was the host. Out of all people, why choose Kyle?
Now, Australian Idol will be coming on. Haven't Channel Ten learned their lesson?

Hopefully there is a 'Laura' on this years' Australian Idol.
Otherwise I won't be watching it.
Even I have better things to do.
And I don't even have a life. >_<

See ya everyone.
Goodbye random stalkers. Come back another time. You are ~always welcome to watch me sleep. ^_^

3 comments:

J said...

Who are Collingwood playing?
It's impossible for anyone to kick that many goals in a game, but he could pull off a good amount.

I reckon every reality TV show should die except Survivor. Survivor was actually pretty good. The Amazing Race is Ok, though ...

I OBJECT TO BEING A RANDOM STALKER! Your lawyers'd better be good ...
LOL

My blog just started up. Ya can look if ya want. *begs*. Not many peeps been on.

J said...

btw ur blog is awesome

Laura said...

Your blog is awesome too. =]
Collingwood are playing Port Adelaide.
Survivor is pretty good.
I liked Courtney on the last season of Survivor. She was dying of malnutrition, lol.