Thursday, August 7, 2008

SPUNK IS GAY. WORST WORD EVER.

I'm reading New Moon at the moment. I'd advise you not to read it because I'm up to chapter 5 and I've basically cried the whole time. It is so sad. Bella's all like, "You.. don't want.. me?" And Edward is like, "No." And I'm like, "Ohhh... Poor Bella."

Good book though. Just a bit emotional. Me and Bella are so much alike. We both fall over a lot, both clumsy, we both do biology, we are both reading Animal Farm in English... The list is endless. Oh and we both don't want to be the centre of attention and we both HATE sport. With a passion. ^_^

You know what I hate at the moment? (This has nothing to do with New Moon, btw)
I hate the word "spunk." It sounds so bad. I hate it.
Like if someone says, "That guy is a spunk." Or someone might say, "Spunk is teh awesomeness." The last quote is an actual quote of what someone wrote.
Spunk is the most annoying word in the world. It sounds like some type of martian. I don't know why. It annoys me when someone says the word spunk.
Okay, I won't rant about the word spunk anymore.

In English today, I sat there reading New Moon. It was so much fun. I love it. ^_^
I got up to the part where Jacob Black fixes Bella's motorbike. (Sorry for the spoiler)

Good day to you all. I shall leave and if anyone mentions the word "spunk," I shall crawl into a hole and put cotton wool in my ears.

4 comments:

limeywesty said...

how do you feel about the word spunky?

Laura said...

It is horrible. I hate it.
It depresses me totally and I get depressed SO easily.
Today I went to the library. And the Young Adult section was gone. I could not find the teenage books. I was so depressed.
And also I am reading New Moon at the moment. And Edward left Bella and Bella was all depressed and sad. And I cried.

Anonymous said...

I shouldn't spoil New Moon for you ... oh well. But it is a good book, it gets a lot less depressing later, trust me. And an action-packed climax (well, compared to the rest oh it).
My school library is HORRID. Hardly any books, that any ordinary person would be interested in. Like, me and some friends found a couple of oldish books on hairstyles ... That's pretty scary ...
I have a thing about the word horrible. from that word root, I'll only use horrid. Don't ask me why, I dunno. The word discombobulate is pretty cool, though.
What words do you like? (Apart from Dale and Thomas ... )
Soz. The comment's long, I know.

Laura said...

I have never heard of the word "discombobulate."
I like the word "antidisestablishmentarionism."
It is long and it would be good to say when the conversation is awkward or you can't think of anything to say.
^_^