Saturday, August 2, 2008

HELLO EVERYONE!

I lost the fan fiction competition.
I was pissed off when I found out. But now I am good.
Thankyou to everyone who voted - you wasted your time.

Collingwood lost yesterday. They kicked 8 goals. But guess what? Buddy kicked 8 goals too. Freaking hell. Y so mean, Buddeh? Whyyyy?!
Anyway, Dale Thomas kicked NO goals. Nice work Dale. You nearly kicked as many goals as Buddy. But Dale is still a good blogger.

In the Herald Sun today, there was a token to get a CD that makes cartoon creatures or something. I want it. I'm planning to get that CD. It looks cool.

I watched the start of the footy game yesterday. And Buddy kicked heaps of goals. Then Scotty kicked a goal and I'm like, "Yay! About time someone learned how to kick..."

Lol. I'm funny. Well, I'm not funny at all but at least I make myself laugh. Hmph.
Speaking of funny people, Rove would be on teh telly on Sunday. And there'll be a Work Experience kid on too. Hopefully they are cool and funneh. I only like funneh people. Like Carrie Bickmore. And Peter Helliar. X]

No comments: