Wednesday, August 20, 2008

MY LOVELY FAN FICTION #2. ^_^

This story is continuing on from the previous one, k?
So if you haven't read the other one yet, scroll down and do so NOW! ^_^

~TWILIGHT FAN FICTION #2~
I jumped in the car just as Bella was starting the engine. It was so loud. I turned up the radio to deafen the engine's noise.
"I kissed a girl and I liiiiiiked it..." I started to sing along.
"Laura, could you please not?" Bella asked.
"Kay." I sniffled.
Bella drove me to my cousin's house and I quickly got out.
"Bye, Bella!" I called, waving goodbye.
She waved and drove off as soon as I was inside the house.

I walked through the house to the kitchen.
"Hey, Sue!" I said, cheerfully.
"Laura? Where have you been?" Sue seemed worried.
"Uh, I went for a walk on the beach. Then I chatted to Bella."
"Ah, okay. Dinner is almost ready. Where is Leah and Seth? Can you find them?" Sue asked me.
"Yeah, okay." I went upstairs. Seth and Leah's rooms were empty. Shoot. Where are they?
So I checked near the TV. Not there.
I checked outside. Not there.
I went back to the kitchen. Not there either.
"Sueee!" I whined. "I can't find them!"
"Oh, Laura. They always run off on me. I suppose we'll eat dinner without them. They can have dinner when they get home."
So Sue and I sat down to eat a delicious bowl of pasta.
"Mmm," I said. "This is so yum. Thankyou Sue."
"That's okay. I'm glad you like it."

After dinner, I went to Leah's room to read my book.
About an hour later, Leah walked in.
"Oh my gosh, Laura! I had the bestest time ever!" she exclaimed.
"Oh, really?" I asked, grinning.
"Yeah, really. I got to run around with the other boys. And I shared all my thoughts!" Leah said, proudly.
"Is that what werewolves do?" I mused.
Leah stopped what she was doing. "Huh?"
"Uh, you're a werewolf, right?" I looked at Leah, cocking my head to the side.
"Um, yeah. How'd you know?"
"I met Bella today. She shared your secret." I smiled proudly.
"So.. are you scared of me? That I'm ... a .... a... a... a monster?"
"Well, not really. You're still the same Leah as you've always been." I hugged her happily.
"Aw, thanks." She hugged me back. "You're such a good friend."
I grinned. It was nice to have friends.
Leah and I went downstairs to watch TV.
Seth was already there, sitting on the couch. Sitting next to Seth was a orange-coloured boy with long-ish hair.
"Hey Seth!" I called.
"Hello," he called back.
"Laura, this is Jacob," Leah introduced me to the other boy. "He is our werewolf friend."
"Okay. Hi Jacob!" I smiled at him.
He smiled back. "Hey." Then he turned to Leah. "Leah, y'know that show on TV that I always watch? Y'know? I always think about it, y'know. I just can't remember the name and Seth can't remember me thinking about it, y'know."
"No, I don't know, Jacob."
"Y'know..." Jacob started.
"WE DON'T KNOW, JACOB!" Leah nearly yelled it. Then Leah walked out of the room. I followed.
"What the hell was that about?" I asked, confused.
"Jacob always says y'know a lot. And I find it bloody annoying. Ugh."
"Oh. I see." I looked at my blue suede shoes. They were so pretteh today...
"Laura, let's go to sleep! I'm tiiired," Leah yawned.
We walked upstairs again just as I heard Jacob mention the name "Bella."

In the morning, I woke up to find Leah gone from her bed. Where did she go in the mornings?
Feeling irritated, I went to eat breakfast.
Coco Pops.
^_^
Then I went outside in hope that I'd find Bella again. Or someone else that was mildly interesting...
THE END

2 comments:

J said...

another good one.
luv the, y'know, y'know? :)

Laura said...

Yeah. Jacob is such an idiot, lol.