Monday, August 18, 2008

Oh Ma Gosh. X]

I watched the Simpsons tonight. ^_^
Funneh show ever.
You should all watch it. 6 pm weekdays & on Sundays.
7:30 pm on Mondays and Tuesdays.
Yeah, I know all teh times.
I should get a life but I can't be bothered.


I'd rather read the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer.
They are so cool.
Edward is all like, "I shall protect you, Bella. ^_^"
And Bella is like, "O_O! I love you, Edward. *squee*"



Hm. I feel like writing a fan fiction story on Twilight.
But it would probably be horrible.
I can't write stories at all.
If I did write a fan fiction story, my ideas would be WEIRD.
It'd be all like, "OMG! EDWARD!"
And then everyone would be like, "WHO SAID DAT?"
I'd be like, "It was him." And I'd point to a random guy. Even though it was me.
See how lame I can get, lol?
Oh yes! I have a brilliant idea for a story. Omg. It is fantabulous.
But I won't tell anyone yet.
Secrecy. ^_^

I'm all excited now.
Uh huh.
Even more excited when I found out my Biology SAC result. Asfdgdfgh.

I'm not telling ANYONE my idea.
Not even if you harrass me.

I'm going to go now and put my story ideas on paper.
And then I'll show you, k?
I promise. ^_^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sry, bb, the best twilight fanfic ever has already been written:

http://www.twatfax.com/The_greatest_story_ever_told

(Do not read if you don't want to have your eyes burnt out with explicit ~sexual references~ and terrible grammar, k.)

J said...

i rekon everyone'd be trying to write twilight fan fic.

i HAVE to watch a couple of episodes of the simpsons for english, and use on for an assessment. my english unit is on humour at the mo.
but it hasnt been very humorous, actually. apart from this anecdote by duncan ball. it was hilarious! its called: this school is driving me nuts!

Laura said...

Whyy can't I watch Simpsons in English?! WHYYY?
My English is such a bludge.
We barely do ANYTHING in English.
And the teacher is so lazy that she doesn't explain anything.