Thursday, September 25, 2008

ANGUS, THONGS AND FULL FRONTAL SNOGGING IS A GOOD BOOK.

So, I have an idea for the semi formal.
I'll come wearing a pair of ~gorgeous red boots (kinda like Gabriella Cilmi's except hers aren't red).
And I'll wear dark-ish jeans (dark blue/navy) and any random top.
Except I don't have any red boots. I'm gonna buy some. Even if I only wear them once.
Yes, I may look hooker-ish but that is part of the plan.
The theme is 'in your wildest dreams' not 'in your normal dreams.'

Anyhoo, I was reading the TV Guide in hope that a good TV show was coming on. (i.e. The Amazing Race, The Mole, Futurama, The Simpsons at 6pm, etc).
And I found something nearly as good. Survivor. Although it is on late at night, the TV Week blogger hopefully will blog about it. Which means, she'll blog more. YAY.

LOL. I had a yummy breakfast this morning.
It was from McDonalds and I had bacon & egg McMuffin AND a hash brown. But the best part was the chocolate shake. Mmm...

I finished the book Town by James Roy.
It was awesome.
Jack is SO funneh.
Same with Angela and Hattie and Jordan. Oh and Jordan's Chemistry teacher.

Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader is on tonight.
Rove is pretteh cool.
And the kids are cool too. They are like me when I was in Grade 5. Except they are more energetic and smiley. I was quiet and shy. And also, they have plans to be comedians and astronauts and science-y stuff. I had no plans. I was like Lisa Simpson because I liked maths and english and science and everything except sport but they weren't actual occupations for the future.
I suppose I'm more like Lisa Simpson than those 5th grade kids. Except my daddy wasn't funneh.

Oh wait - speaking of people being funneh, I was reading Angus, Thongs and Full Frontal Snogging and Georgia inherited a big nose from her father. So she goes up to her mum, "Why'd you marry dad?" And her mum was like, "He makes me laugh."
And then, Georgia was all like, "Well, Bart Simpson makes me laugh and I'm not going to marry him."
LOL. ILY, Georgia. You're cool like Bella. ^_^
I'm only up to page 70 in that book, though.
Oh and Georgia's friend, Jas, fell in love with a guy called Tom. And Tom goes, "See you later." And Jas was all like, "OMG. He said see you later. OMG. He said see you later. OMG."
And it reminded me of my friend who said hi to the guy she liked and he nodded at her. So my friend was all like, "OMG. He nodded at me. OMG. He nodded at me. OMG."
LOL. She thought that nodding was a marriage proposal. O_O

Anyway, Georgia fell in love with Tom's brother, Robbie.
And Georgia was walking down the street pushing the pram which her sister, Libby, was in.
And Robbie came walking towards them.
So, Georgia says hi. And they chat for awhile.
And then, Libby goes, "Georgia did a big poo in the morning." Right in front of the guy Georgia had a crush on!
I burst out laughing at that part.
Anyway, Robbie was like, "Uh, okayyy."

And yeah. Georgia is pretteh funny.
Oh and at Georgia's school, they have to wear berets. And no one wants to wear berets because it flattens their hair and makes their hair look shit. Oh and they walk past the guy's school every morning so you gotta look pretteh when walking past guys.
So they found a way to wear it so it was hidden. So that the guy's couldn't see it yet the teachers wouldn't tell them off.
Strict school. I wonder what school it reminds me of. Oh yes - my school.
My school don't wear berets but we HAVE to wear our blazers to and from school.
And if you rock up in sports uniform on a non-sports day, you'll get a detention.
Or if you are in the classroom at lunchtime because you are cold outside, you'll get a detention.
Basically, the school is strict. Or maybe the teachers need company when they stay after school. Teachers at my school SRSLY need a life.
I mean, my Biology class has to come in to school DURING the holidays. Don't the teachers have better things to do? Like, getting drunk at parties, taking drugs and going to strip clubs.

Anyway, enough talk about teachers.
The BUDDY AND JIMMY SHOW is on Saturday.
I want Buddy to win because Jimmy had his glory last year.
I'm going now. Later, peeps.
Don't forget to party like it's 1989!

2 comments:

J said...

Imagine if nodding WAS a marriage proposal! How hilarious would that get!

Laura said...

I know.
Everyone would be married to at least 1 million people.
It'd be like, "Who's your husband?"
And I'd be like, "Well, there's a few. The guy across the road, the guy who at the supermarket, that other guy...etc"