Thursday, September 11, 2008

HELLO. ^_^

I did a Twilight quiz. And I got...
Alice Cullen
You are Alice Cullen. Your ability to foresee danger and misfortune doesn't diminish your bubbly optimism. You are a force to be reckoned with -- anybody with enough sense knows, you never bet against Alice.
Hehe. LOL.
Except the quiz kinda annoyed me. Like, the questions were okay.
But then it started asking me, "Do you want an iPod? Do you want an iPhone?"
And I would be like, "NO! SHUT UP!"
And it gave me all these surveys. And at the top, it says, "IF YOU SAY YES, GIVE US YOUR MOBILE NUMBER."
So yeah. Don't say 'yes' if you do the quiz, k?

Guess what?
For my Accounting SAC, I got the highest mark in the class.
39/48
I was all like, "OMG! ^_^"

ANDAND in Maths, we had a mini maths test. It was just five questions that we had to do without a calculator.
And first two people who finished the quiz first and got all the answers correct got TWO freddo frogs. And guess who one of the people who got two freddo frogs was?
ME. That's right. It was ME.
And everyone else got one Freddo frog. And me and my friend (who is, like, some kind of genius) got two because we're smart.
Also, another girl got two because it was her birthday.

Ah, good times.
School was good today.
I had three subjects that I am good at. And the other subject was a bludge. Which was English.
Speaking of English, we are watching Little Miss Sunshine tomorrow!
Dwayne is pretteh cool.
He doesn't talk.
Someone probably threw acid on his face like that chick in So Much To Tell You.
Kidding.

And yeah.
Life is pretteh good.
That will change when I've had Chemistry on Monday.
We are doing a Titration prac. EW.
I need a miracle. Srsly.
Will someone do my Titration prac for me, y/y?
I'll pretend to be sick on Monday.
That Boomtown Rats song will come in handy...

Later, peeps.

2 comments:

J said...

so much to tell u is an awesome book. i rekon its john marsden s best.
i wonder who ill be in the quiz?
just a sec
*doing the quiz*
i am (drum roll) alice cullen
awesome
same as u

Laura said...

LOL. Alice is pretteh cool.
^_^
John Marsden is a good author too.