Monday, September 8, 2008

LOLDUDE.





Hey peeps.
I found good comic strips. OMG.
They are above as I can not be stuffed bringing them below. >_>

Anyhoo, if you can't read some of them (because the writing is too small), you can borrow my glasses. *pushes glasses through the computer and emails them to y'all*

Lol, in Biology, we were doing work and the class next door had the radio on. And guess what song was on?
Love Song by Sara Barailles. ^_^
I was all like listening to the song and my teacher was like, "Uh, Laura. Are you distracted?"
And I was like, "Um. No."
Twas funneh.
And then Take Me On The Floor came on. And my friend looked at me because she knows I like that song. And I burst out laughing.
ANDAND everyone was like, "O_O! It's the song from the bus!"
Exciting stuff.

Collingwood are playing Saints on teh weekend. Scott Burns might be playing. We need him. He's our captain. Hopefully he doesn't retire this year. Stay another year, Scott Burns! Plz!
If Scott Burns gives up the captaincy this year, then Strauchanie might be captain.
That would be cool.
He'd be all like, "DUDEZ, CBF ABOUT TRAINING. SEE YA AT THE PUB. HEATH WILL DRIVE ME HOME, K?"
And Heath will be like, "Nah.. I'll take a taxi."
And Didak will be all like, "I'LL DRIVE YOU HOME, STRAUCHANIE. JUST PRETEND YOU AREN'T IN THE CAR, Y/Y?"
Lolol. I love mah Heath. He has a pretteh name.

For the semi formal, I should go as Strauchanie and eat Mars bars all night.
Or I could come as Heath Shaw. Anyone want a ride home, y/y?
My friend said she'd come as Edward's Volvo and pretend to drive around fast at the semi formal.
So I'll come as Heath Shaw, bring some beer (even though I don't drink alcohol), drive around fast at the semi formal and crash into people. Good idea, huh?
And then I'll drive people home afterwards. Ah, good times.

The theme for the semi formal is "In Your Wildest Dreams," I think.
Or it might be 1920's. I'm not 100% sure.
Speaking of dreams, I was watching Video Hits because I have no life.
And there was a song on. And I didn't know the singer but the song was called Neapolitan Dreams. And it was really good. Well, I'll admit I was thinking of ice cream while the song was playing.... But still.
I have Neapolitan Dreams all the time. I always dream about food - especially Neapolitan ice cream. Mmmm... I'm hungry now. Time for dinner.
Later peeps.

No comments: