Sunday, September 21, 2008

GRAND FINAL: BUDDY VS JIMMY

The Grand Final is on Channel 7 on Saturday.
And Geelong will be playing Hawthorn.
It is like Jimmy Bartel VS Buddy Franklin. The winner shall be showered in love by me and the loser shall be burnt at a stake. Actually, I just realised I could never burn Jimmy or Buddeh. They are too special and funneh. And in Jimmy's case, gay. (I don't care if Jimmy has a Danish girlfriend - guys who bring ~guys to the Brownlow are gay or just weird).

Anyhoo, if I were a guy and I played football, I'd bring a guy to the Brownlow.
And everyone would be like, "That's different."
And I'd be like, "Uh huh."
I'd probably take Dale Thomas or Sam Teh Lovable Hobbit (Luke from the Kooks) to the Brownlow.
Speaking of Luke, he was on Video Hits this morning. Ah, good times.

2 comments:

J said...

I'll be watching :)
At the mo I don't really care who wins cos both sides have good guys :)

Laura said...

I'm watching the grand final too. ^_^