Saturday, September 20, 2008

COWS ARE SO FUNNEH.

It's a mermaid cow. ^_^
There is a country town in mah state and there are pretteh-ful cows in that ~lovely town.
Do you want to see a Shrek one?
It is the Shrek cow! It looks pretteh cool.
ANDAND it is Spiderman Cow!! X]
LOL. Spiderman = cool. ^_^
Breakfast cow makes me hungry.
I had an egg for breakfast today! EGGS FTW!
Oh and I found MINI-COW. He's pretteh tiny. They call him LOW COW.
He is vertically challenged like me. LOLDUDE.
Oh, wow! It's a cow who goes, "MOO-FOURLEGSGOOD-TWOLEGSBETTER-MOO."
He's from Animal Farm. He's an ally of the pigs. ^_^
Speaking of two-leg cows, here is DAISY THE COW. (Get it?)
Daisy is Dale Thomas' nickname. Yet Daisy could be a cow's name too. I think.
Bananas, anyone?
BANANAS IN PAJAMAS!! Or not...
Actually it is MR. COW IN PAJAMAS. GOODNIGHT, MY PRECIOUS COW. GIVE ME SOME MILK IN THE MORNING, K? AND I'LL HAVE A SIPAHH STRAW TOO. MMM...
Last but certainly not least, is the AUSTRALIAN COW. He supplies McDonalds with Australian Beef. LOL.
AUSSIE, AUSSIE, AUSSIE! OI, OI, OI! X]

I hope you enjoyed the Cow Festival. Keep updated with new and exciting things to happen.
Later, peeps.
Say hi to your mum for me!!

2 comments:

J said...

Awesome cows.
They should have a whole section for superhero cows so Spiderman cow won't be lonely.

Laura said...

LOL. YEAH.
^_^
There may have been other superheroes. I only found some of the cows on the internet.