Wednesday, September 10, 2008

OMG. THE WORLD IS GONNA END... ARGH.

Hey peeps.
Apparently the world will end today at 5:30 pm.
Just so you know, I love you all. ^_^

At my school, the Biology students get ducks or chickens.
They are so cute.
My friend called her duck Daddles because that is the duck's name who comes on when someone gets a duck in cricket.
ANDAND someone called their chicken Popcorn. As in Popcorn Chicken. Geddit?

Good times.

I did my Maths homework. Uh huh.
It was easy.
We are doing differentiation and limits and stuff.
^_^

In English, we have to write a narrative/poem/essay on relationships.
And my story is pretteh cool.
It is about a 13 year old kid whose name is Heath. And his older brother Rhys is really mean to him. So Heath gets all upset.
But then Heath wants revenge on Rhys.
Good story. I hope.

I should go now.
Later, peeps.

P.S. If you are reading this on Thursday 11th September 2008 or later than that, then the world didn't blow up. Obviously. ^_^

2 comments:

J said...

oh that large hadron collider thingo?
stupid thing
why make something that might blow up the world?
some peeps r so dumb!

Laura said...

I know!
They can't blow up the world because then Dale Thomas will die.
AND DALE IS THE COOLEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD.