Sunday, September 14, 2008

AUSTRALIAN IDOL = WASTE OF TIME

Collingwood lost. Against St Kilda. That might mean that Collingwood is bad because they lost to a bad team.
Oh well.
Let's just move on, shall we?

So, the AFL Grand Final is in two weeks. Approximately.
I have made some predictions.
Some of these predictions won't be true if St Kilda beat Hawthorn.
My predictions are:
  1. It will be a Geelong-Hawthorn grand final. (Geelong will obviously get into the grand final)
  2. Hawthorn will win. (Because Buddeh is pretteh cool)
  3. Last year, Crazy John offered $1 million to a player who kicked 10 goals in the grand final. If he offers the same offer this year, Buddy will get the million bucks.
  4. Lastly, Jimmy Bartel will win back-to-back Brownlow medals.
They are my predictions.
But if St Kilda beat Hawthorn this week, then Geelong will win the Grand Final. Obviously.
The only team that can beat Geelong is Collingwood. And maybe Hawthorn if they try hard.

Okay, I'll stop talking about footy.
I watched Video Hits today.
Yes, I am a nerd.
Anyway, the host was interviewing Nathan from Faker.
ANDAND Nathan had red hair.
I was all like, "OMG! Nathan, why so cool?"

And in the newspaper, there was a two page article on teh Jonas Brother. Or the JoBros.
I read it all.
Such an achievement. ^_^

Rove is on tonight.
Except it is on later because bloody ('scuse the language) Australian Idol has to go till 9:30 pm.
Let's all watch Australain Idol tonight and throw bricks at the screen.
I'll supply the bricks.
Apparently there is a Tom Williams on Australian Idol.
I call him "TEH MOLE" because he is the host of the Mole. Or WAS the host of the Mole because the Mole hasn't been on for AGES.
Or maybe the Tom Williams on Australian Idol is different from the awesomely cool Tom Williams. Hmm...
Oh well. It's not like I'll be voting for him.

That's what I like about The Mole, The Amazing Race and Survivor.
The host doesn't say, "Audience, you have to vote for your favourite!"
I kinda hate shows where the audience/viewers have to vote.
Because I can't be bothered voting.
And anyway, it is an absolute waste of money.
I mean, fair enough if you are voting for someone because you know them in R/L (real life).
But if you don't even know the person personally then what is the point of voting???
It isn't like that person is going to go to your house and be like, "Thanks for voting, dude. Let's be friends, k?"
No, that person has got other things to do. i.e auditioning for stupid reality TV shows.
So, don't bother texting to save/evict a contestant on TV.
Text your friend or someone that actually loves and cares for you.

I've had enough ranting.
You can argue against me. Go on, I dare you.

Later, peeps.

2 comments:

J said...

my friend soph would kill ya for the st kilda comment :) lol

Laura said...

WHY DOES EVERYONE EXCEPT ME BARRACK FOR ST KILDA???
/rant