Tuesday, September 16, 2008

SAM TEH LOVABLE HOBBIT

Okay. The Simpsons weren't on last night.
I was pissed off.
I turned on the TV at 6 pm. And Taken Out was on. >_>
That show is BAAAAAAD.
So I thought that maybe Channel Ten did the old Switcheroo and swapped Taken Out and The Simpsons. So, I turned on the TV at 7 pm and what the hell is that music?
I'LL BE THERE FOR YOUUUUUUUUU!
Where is that music from???
THE TV, OF COURSE!
Friends was on.

So basically, Channel Ten are Cold Hard Bitches.
Who the hell watches Taken Out?
ANDAND who watches Australian Idol?
Hopefully Australian Idol and Taken Out get axed. ^_^

But don't worry guys. I got cheered up.
By this BLOG. I found a blog. And he/she blogs on Australian Idol. It is just as funny as the TV Week blog.
LOL. There was a dude called Jonny in the Final 12 and he got eliminated. I wonder if he had pretteh blonde hair like Johnny from the Galvatrons... Hmm...
ANDAND apparently Ms Jordin "I'm-More-Popular-Than-Kelly-Clarkson" Spark(le)s was performing last night on Australian Idol. O_O
WHYY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME???
She probably sang Tattoo or One Step At A Time. They are my favourite Jordin Sparks songs.

I'm going now.
Later, peeps.

2 comments:

J said...

jordin sparks is pretty cool.
haha it doesnt matter for me about the simsons not being on last night. i watched it in english.
the jonas bros probably think theyre more popular than kelly clarkson too. "everybody bought our seventh album/it had outsold kelly clarkson" lines from year 3000 pretty much says it.

Laura said...

But the Jonas Brothers weren't on Australian Idol/American Idol.

The Simpsons is awesome.
I wish I could watch it in English but my English teacher is MS NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

But we are watching Little Miss Sunshine. ^_^
I like Dwayne.