Monday, September 29, 2008

SAY HI TO YOUR MUM FOR ME!

I watched Rove yesterday.
And Lady GaGa was performing.
Now, I like her song (Just Dance) and everytime it comes on the radio, I'm like, "YAY!" Because it is MUCH better than some of the crap songs radio's play.
But when Lady GaGa was performing LIVE on Rove, it was better.
She makes it really entertaining to watch. ^_^
Also, the things I love segment was pretteh cool too.
Ryan Shelton was all like, "I love making friends... I once made a friend called Becky out of sticks and stones... Becky, if you're watching, I really miss you..."
Ryan is hilarious. I laughed for like a minute after that.
And then Carrie Bickmore's. It was like, "I love how people say, "it's the new black". And I punch them in the eye and say, "like that?"."

And I watched the end of Australian Idol (because that show finished later T_T).
And some chick was being all cute and shy.
Then she came out and sang Hook Me Up by The Veronicas (I know, right) and she did it in a kind of sexy way.
So, the judges were all like, "Um, that didn't suit you.."
And one of the judgesw (I didn't see which one - probably Kyle) said, "It was like Mother Teresa at a lingerie party."
And Gee and Jimmy were like, "Uh, maybe we should ignore that comment..."
Yeah, it scarred me. =[
Not happy, Jan.

On my tombstone, I want an advertisement for Cadbury. Preferably a picture of a gorilla.
And then, everyone will stand near my grave and be like, "Oh, I'll miss Laura. -cough- . Let's all have chocolate to drown our sorrows."
And yeah. X]

2 comments:

J said...

Cadbury would love the free advert :)

Laura said...

I know.
They should feel proud that I'm a good customer.. *is proud*