Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I WANT RED SHOES

Yesterday, I turned on the TV to watch the Brownlow and Australian Idol was still on.
And some girl was singing so I presume she had been eliminated.
This girl had brown hair and a pretteh face.
Oh and she was wearing RED boots. Kinda like Gabriella Cilmi's but they were RED.
Anyhoo, my point is that this girl was the spitting image of Gabriella Cilmi. The only difference was the girl looked younger yet she must have been older to be on Australian Idol.
Also, this girl was really sweet and she made the other contestants cry because the song went, "ILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOU." And this girl sang that line whilst looking at her fellow contestants. Well, the camera was mainly on a Casey-Donovan-lookalike and she was bawling her eyes out.

Anyway, I want a pair of red boots. And a pair of red skinny leg jeans.
Oh and the girl's name was Brooke which depressed me slightly because now there are NO Brookes left in that stupid competition.

I'll just continue watching reality TV shows like Survivor, The Mole and The Amazing Race where the fate of the contestants isn't in the audience's hands.

Anyhoo, I also watched the Brownlow.
I was excited at the start because my little Jimmy Bartel was a favourite to win.
LOL, it was kinda funneh when Andy Demetriou read out Round 2 results instead of Round 1. And then he read out Round 22. Y SO FUNNEH, ANDY?
Anyway, the Brownlow was pretty crap because the umpires didn't give many points to Jimmy. And Simon Black was winning for like the whole time and I don't like him because he is a Brisbane Lions player.
I was going for Dane Swan, Jimmy Bartel and teh wonderful Richo who nearly won.
Before they started the Brownlow, the camera went around to all the favourites who could win the Brownlow medal. And when the camera showed Richo, Richo stuck something up so that they couldn't see his face. And I was like, "LOLDUDE. That's what I do. ^_^"

It would have been nice for Richo to win. His team are ALWAYS in ninth position so he hasn't made the finals for AGES.
Richo can't help it that his team suck.

But no, Adam Cooney won. I was kinda glad he won instead of Simon Black. But I really wanted Jimmy to win because that's what I predicted.
So yeah. Horrible night for me because Brooke with her gorgeous red shoes left Australain Idol (I don't even watch that show anyway) and Jimmy Bartel, Dane Swan or Richo didn't win the Brownlow. I blame the umpires. Especially that number 17.

I'm going to go now.
Later, peeps.

No comments: