Wednesday, September 17, 2008

ANGUS, THONGS AND PERFECT SNOGGING - LET'S GO TO SEE IT AND LAUGH OURSELVES SILLY.

OMG. The Walkathon at my school is tomorrow. I hate walking. I'm so lazy. >_<
Anyway, we get pizza on that day. YAY!
Pizza = yum.

Tomorrow I have three SACs. Ew.
Except one is a Math Methods one (kinda easy) and the other is a Biology one (not really easy but still). We get to have notes for both those SACs. ^_^
And the other SAC I have is a Chemistry one that I have to hand in tomorrow.
Speaking of Chemistry, does anyone know what Green Chemistry is?
Actually don't worry about it. I'll ask Google. And it isn't due till the 16th October.


My old primary school is having a Fete soon!
On the 19th October.
I love the Fete. Even though I don't go to primary school anymore.
My favourite thing at the fete is the souvlakis. Mmm...
AND I looking at all the food like cakes and stuff. And I'm like to my mum, "Can I have a cake plz?" And my mum is like, "Yeah, sure. Did you bring your money?"
And I'm like, "No. I was kinda expecting you to pay."
LOL. I've been deprived of Nutella and chocolate for my whole childhood. Except on special occasions and stuff.

The Royal Melbourne Show is starting tomorrow.
ANDAND Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging is coming out tomorrow too!
LOL, I'm going to go see that movie and I'll just laugh myself silly.
It shall be fun.
I haven't read the book though. Maybe I should.... *goes to library*
I just found out that ANGUS, THONGS AND FULL FRONTAL SNOGGING is the first book in a series of NINE books. Wow. I'm going to read them all. And I shall laugh till I cry.


I have found some slang present in these books.
Examples are:
BLODGE - Biology
Omg, we're going to be late for Blodge!
FROGGY - France
Let's all go to Froggy!
And there are heaps more.


So yeah. I'm going to get those books no matter what it takes.
I need something to laugh at. LOL.
Georgia Nicolson sounds like a nice person who is kinda obsessed with kissing and nunga-nungas.
Well, according to wikipedia, that's what I found out. ^_^


And yeah. That's is my life summed up in a few paragraphs.
Oh wait - I forgot to mention the bad news. Well, we don't know if it is GOOD or BAD news. Yet.
Scott Burns might be retiring. He was going to have a chat with Mick Malthouse (lol - I nearly wrote Mick Molloy) today. And the decision should be decided tomorrow.


Oh and the Brownlow Medal is on Monday (Mad Monday for some) on Channel 10.
The TV Guide said 8:30 pm. But I am smarter than that and I know that Australian Idol will go for longer (as per usual) and the Brownlow Medal won't start till midnight.
Poor little Jimmy Bartel. He thought he was getting the Brownlow medal on Monday.
It looks like he'll be getting it a week later, depending on how long Gee and James M decide to talk for. Oh and I mustn't forget the judges who could talk for centuries and not get tired. Well, they've probably been living for a century - don't they all have grey hair? Or maybe not.


Anyhoo, later peeps.
Say hi to your mum for me, k?

4 comments:

J said...

I think I've hearda that book somewhere. Forgotten where. I forget a lot of things :)

Laura said...

I went to the library today and the book wasn't there!
Depressing.
I'm going to ask my mum to buy it for me... *crosses fingers*

Anonymous said...

OMG LAURA LET'S GO TO THE SHOW!

Laura said...

Sure thing. ^_^