Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A POST WITHOUT MENTIONING DALE THOMAS AND BUDDEH.

Today, we found out that someone suggested to have the theme of the semi formal "Tribal."
We all burst out laughing. Srsly.
What was that person thinking?
That everyone would rock up to the semi formal half-naked with paint all over their body?
LOLWHAT?

Anyway, another suggestion for the semi formal was "In your wildest dreams."
I'd come as Strauchanie and eat Mars bars all night.
And everyone would be like, "Can I have a Mars bar? ^_^"
And I'll be like, "NO!"
It'll be funneh. Lucky I'm not taking a guy to the semi formal or he'd get no attention from me. But then again, no one gets my attention. Except the food. The food is kinda sick of my attention.

Bella beat Emmett in a arm wrestle.
And she was all like, "YAY!" So she started breaking rocks and stuff.
And Nessie was all like, "LOL. ^_^"
And Bella was like, "OMG, YOU HAVE MADE PROGRESS! LOL."
Nessie has also spoken her ~first word. Which is Momma.
And her first sentence was, "Momma, where is Grandpa?"
LOL. ^_^

That's all I have read in the book. I'm a slow reader. *lame*
TV Week blogger = funneh.
She blogged about Australian Idol (which I didn't watch).
But the blog was still good. One of the people did Black & Gold by Sam Sparrow.
I was all like, "Thank God I didn't watch it."
Because I HATE that song. No offence.

I also hate that song that goes, "Drinking whisky from the bottle.. Singing sweet home alabama all summer long."
I have heard it WAAAAY too much.
I mean, I like the song that is called Sweet Home Alabama. By Lynyrd Skynyrd. (Way too many y's, lol)
But I HATE the Kid Rock song. Even though it mentions Sweet Home Alabama.

I want the Mole back.
My ~friend has been mentioning "Tom Williams" a lot. So I've been thinking about the Mole a lot.
Me: NO WAY!
Tom Williams: Way. ^_^
Best quote ever. Not as good as, "It was an adrenaline rush. It's quite common. You can google it." Because that line is said by the one and only Edward/Robert Pattison/Cedric.

I had an Accounting SAC today. I went absolutely fantastic. Well, at least I think I did. I haven't got the results yet.
But I did get the results of my other Accounting SAC which I did last week.
I got 42/80. Which is 53%.
Sucks to be me, lol.

I'd better go now and watch mah favourite show (well, one of my favourite shows) WIPEOUT.
Hasta la vista, baby.

2 comments:

J said...

lol some of dose formal ideas were hilarious.
my dad loves that 'all summer long' song by kid rock so i hate it :) and besides it HAS been on too much
i loved that part of bd. but ive finished it all. u r SUCH a slow reader.

Laura said...

Yeah, I am a slow reader. =[
They still haven't picked a theme for the semi formal yet.
The suspense is KILLING me. Waa.