Saturday, September 6, 2008

DALE THOMAS IS PRETTEH.

Collingwood are into the second week of the finals.
They beat Adelaide (Yay!) by about 29 points.
So yeah. Bring it, St Kilda! Prepare to be thrashed... *dun dun DUN*
Or we might play Geelong. But I doubt it. Has anyone ever beaten Geelong? (Except Collingwood)

Anyhoo, yesterday at the school production, I took a bag of lollies and some biscuits. I felt proud.
Tonight I'll take some more. I'll bring a bag and stuff it with food.
Lol. I could bring the big coat that Marge wore the Candy festival thingie.
And I'll stuff food into the coat. I'd look even fatter than I already am but oh well. I just love food.

Rove is on Sunday night. ^_^
Kenny will be on. Y'know the dude who cleans toilets? And he was in that movie that I never saw called Kenny. When that movie was in cinemas, I was like, "Who'd wanna watch a movie about a dude cleaning toilets?"
Except I never actually found out what the movie was about.
And then I was watching the Grand Prix and there was a celebrity race.
Shane Jacobsen (aka Kenny) was in the race. I was all like, "Shouldn't you be cleaning toilets?"

Anyway, Breaking Dawn is fantabulous, so far.
I only have 100 pages to go. ^_^

Y'know how they have gumball machine outside shops and they cost 20 cents?
Well, today I saw one outside a supermarket.
So I was all like, "Mum, can I has 20 cents to get a gum ball? Plz."
And my mum was like, "Okay."

So I inserted the 20 cents and only one freaking gum ball came out.
I was all like, "Dammit. Y SO MEAN, ~MR GUMBALL MACHINE?"
And the gumball machine was like, "^_^"
And I was like, "I HATE YOU."

Ah, good times.
I still got to eat mah gum ball though. Twas yummy.
^_^

2 comments:

J said...

there's a movie about a guy cleaning toilets?!?!?!?!
O_O
what sort of person would THINK UP of that movie? how would it even sell?

do ya know the theme of the semi formal yet? :)

Laura said...

I was reading an article about Kenny today and it was all about Kenny travelling around the world looking at toilets.
I think the movie called Kenny was really popular. That's why they made a TV show. One day I'll watch the movie. One day...

We haven't found out the theme for the semi formal yet.
Maybe on Monday. Hopefully.