Monday, May 19, 2008

THE AMUSING STUFF.

Hehe.
The Galvatrons lead singer has fawesome long hair. And it is blonde. I love it. I want to cut off his hair and hug it at night. Just like I'm going to do with Joe Jonas' scarf.
Lol. =]
I want their EP. But you have to order it. I can't be bothered doing that.

How to look good naked is on now. Carson Kressley is on it. You know the guy who goes on Big Brother every week to give people makeovers? Yeah, that's the one.
He's so cool. Well, all gay guys are cool. I don't know about gay women because I don't know any.

Oh and by the way, Travis (on Big Brother this year) is not gay. I don't care what everyone else thinks. I don't care that Ninemsn has got an article saying, "Do you think Travis is gay?"
I don't care that he makes up funny things for bad words. Like "shingle-berries." It's cool. It's hip. Get with it. (No, it isn't French though).

I have had a song from Hating Alison Ashley in my head all day.
Because the song called Sorry by Gabriella Cilmi is on her Aussie version of her debut album. We are special to get that song on our album. X]
Except she did a cover of Echo Beach (fawesome song) and that isn't on the Aussie version. It's on the UK version or something. Dammit, I hear you say.

I was listening (not watching because I was in another room) to Big Brother today. Whinge, whinge and more whinge. I went into the room and saw Bridgette in the diary room.
Apparently she's got no friends because the girls are bitches and according to Bridgette, they talk about people behind their backs. I felt sorry for Bridgette. She was crying.

But I have to say, what are girls meant to do? Sitting in a house 24/7 with the same boring old people. They have to bitch about other girls. It gives them something to do. Something that doesn't require brain power.

No comments: