Tuesday, May 27, 2008

GUESS WHAT?

I could have gotten a prize. I am so pissed off.
There was a competition where you had to take a paragraph of any book and change it so it is in Shakespearean language. And I was like, "Too hard. I wouldn't win anyway."

And I found out today that EVERYONE who entered the competition won a prize. Dammit.

Anyway, I'll win the Jack Heath competition. I hope. Not many people have entered it so I should win. *fingers crossed*

Today I had an Accounting SAC. I went well because budgeting is an easy topic. =]

In volleyball, my team got thrashed. We sucked. =[

2 comments:

DevinRae said...

Hey Laura,
thanx for posting me a comment! i was all like yay! i got a comment!
anyway my 2 favorites on big bro are Alice and Ben. Who do you like? And despite Dale Thomas, I go for Essondon... By the way i tried the link to the bubble game in one of your ealier blogs and its really cool. i think im up to level 13 or something. catch you later, devin.

Laura said...

I'm only up to level 18 on the bubble game. I suck at it. =[

Anyway, my favourite BB contestants are Travis and Bridgette (the dumb housemates are cool because I'm not very smart either).

I like Ben. He's pretteh. And he's cool.