Sunday, May 18, 2008

STUFF.

Hey everyone!
Do you know what is happening in two months (July 18th)?!
Now that I've got your attention, I can talk about random stuff. Who watched Before The Game yesterday? I missed it, lol.

Random pictures time ^_^ :

Joe is in the middle - looking fawesome.

I love his fringe. And his bowtie. X]
He looks so cute, lol.

The one on the right is Joe.

His hair is so adorable. I want a child like him. Unfortunately, I have decided that me and Dale Thomas don't want children so I can't have a child like him. =[

Gabriella Cimi. X]

I want her shoes. Look closely in the picture - I want those shoes. She wears them in the Sweet About Me video clip.
My boyfriend - Dale Thomas.

Yes, I love this guy. I'd marry him if I got the choice. Everytime he's on TV playing footy, I'm like, "Omg! He's so fawesome!"

That concludes this post. Have fun.

No comments: