Friday, May 30, 2008

TODAY..

We had Feast Day today. And we got three things: a sausage, a drink and a cupcake. Which were all yummy. X]

Anyway, I made a new song. It only has four lines but it is cool. The lyrics are:

Hey Scotty
You're a little hottie
Put on a hoodie
And pass me the footy.

So yeah. If you are wondering who Scotty is, I will tell thee.
Scotty is a fawesome AFL footy player. He plays for Collingwood and his guernsey number is 10.
His full name is Scott Pendlebury. =]

Lol. Scott is such a cool name. Just as cool as Heath.

Omg. Travis (on Big Brother) should do a cover of Trampoline by the Grates. He'd be like, "Higher! Higher!" And everyone would be like, "Oh no! The worst song is being sung by someone with an annoying voice. Eek."

And I'll be like, "This is not the greatest song in the world. It's just a tribute."
Oh and then, Dale Thomas will come along and be like, "Nay, we are but men. ROCK."

Rofl. I make up good scenarios. I should be a person who makes movies. The movies would be about Dale Thomas. It'd be like Camp Rock but with sexy and dirty scenes. X]

Yeah. I can't wait for Camp Rock. I don't know how but I'm going to see it. I'll gatecrash someone's party and be like, "Yo. May I borrow your TV?"
And then, I watch it on their TV. And it'll be cool. And then I'll cut off Joe's fringe and be like, "I have your frinnnnnnngeeee." And he's be like, "Shut up."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL.
Is Camp Rock a Disney channel thing?
If so, I can record it and you can come over and watch it :].

Laura said...

Yeah. It is on the Disney Channel on July 18th. Or something like that.

It has the Jonas Brothers on it. I think Joe is the main character or something... X]