Thursday, May 29, 2008

TERRI AND TERRENCE. SITTING IN A TREE. K I S S I N G FIRST COMES LOVE. THEN COMES MARRIAGE. THEN COMES THE BABY IN THE GOLDEN CARRIAGE.

I found an article.
Terri will have a playmate in the house. And I don't mean "play" as in "let's have a tea party with our teddy bears."
I read the name "Cherry" and at first, I thought it was a girl. And I'm like, "Cool name." And then, I realised Cherry was a guy and I'm like, "Whoa. That is not a dude's name."

In the picture of the three intruders, don't you reckon Terrence looks like a politician? Gosh, Terri will have fun in the house. I'm sure Terrence likes Pauline Hanson. Who doesn't? (This is a rhetorial question as the only answer is NOBODY LIKES PAULINE HANSON).

They should bring Corey back. It would stop binge drinking in the Big Brother house. And anyway, Bianca would like an alcohol-free house. And she'd love Corey in the house - didn't she say that she loved what Corey stood for? What he is famous for? She loved that. I'm sure she did. Probably pashed in the corner while the cameras weren't watching.

No comments: