Saturday, May 17, 2008

LAST NIGHT.

The footy was on last night.
And Friday Night Live was on. I turned on the TV to watch FNL and they showed the housemates and I'm like, "Where's Corey?!" And yeah. I'm never up-to-date with the events in the house.
Anyway, Rebecca (the birthday girl) won FNL, only because Nathan couldn't spell Schwarzenegger. Poor little Nathan. X]

Collingwood won too. Against the Saints. So, put that in your pipe and smoke it, Saints fans.
And Bridgette (the dumb blonde) nearly won FNL. I wanted her to win so she could show all the dumb people out there (like me) that they can win something like FNL.

But Bridgette got to go into the Strategy Room instead. To talk about nominations while eating pizza. Mmm... pizza. I also wanted Travis to win. I like his voice. Omg, Mike Goldman was like, "Here is a man who has a street named after him in Adelaide - High Street." And then he introduced Fitzy and I'm like, "Wouldn't that street be named after Travis?" Lol. I found that amusing.

Good times. =]

No comments: