Thursday, May 15, 2008

FULL FRONTAL SNOGGING DALE THOMAS.

Howdy.
Um, yeah. I'm watching the footy tomorrow night. GO DALE THOMAS!
Yeah, I love him. LOVE.
I want to meet him and be like, "Hi!" And then Dale would be like, "Uh. Hi." X]

Hm. I had my Accounting SAC today. Profit and Loss. So much fun. And then I had Biology and we watched WORMS. And learnt about WORMS and parasites and viruses. And then I had Maths where we did GRAPHS on QUARTIC and CUBIC and yeah. And then I had English where we worked on our story thingie. I got a B+ on my other English SAC. I felt proud because it was the same mark as my friend who's really smart. She got an A+ for the first SAC. O_O

For those of you who have been living in a hole, a SAC is a school assessed coursework thingie. It is less important than an exam but still important. In other words, you still need to study and revise and prepare.

My exams are in four weeks. The Biology one scares me. Because it is 33% of my actual mark for Biology. AND IT GOES TOWARDS MY ENTER SCORE! Eek. I have to study. HAVE TO.

Why does VCE have to be so scary? Can't they make it easy? Like 1 + 1 = 2 ?

Stupid morons who invented VCE. They should be captured and forced to do VCE. And then they'll DIE. And we'll all celebrate. But then the HSC people will be like, "You lazy people! Do some work!" And they'll throw lots of work at us. X|

Ah, yes. Quite amusing. I'm planning on reading the book called Angue, Thongs and Full Frontal Snogging. Apparently it is REALLY funny and they are making a movie of it later this year. Except for the movie, they changed "Full Frontal" to "Perfect."

Dale Thomas attempting a headstand. =]

Is Dale Thomas trying to be like Jason Akermanis? Gosh, Dale. You should know better than being like that moron that can only talk about GOVNO.

Note to reader: I learnt the word "govno" from my friend. Hopefully, no one will think it's a swear word and be like, "You can't even speak Serbian so why would you write it?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can teach you more Serbian swear words if you like :D lmfao.

Laura said...

Nah, I'll be right. lol.
I'd probably pronounce them incorrect. And then the Serbian people will be like, "Did you say you want to marry me?" And I'll be like, "Um. I was meant to insult you..."