Saturday, May 10, 2008

HELLO FELLOW BLOGGERS!

I watched FNL last night. It was Hip Hop night which was pretty fawesome. And guess who won? Nathan. I was like, "Do I know you? Were you there on the opening night?!" I didn't recognise any bald guys at the opening night but oh well. I must have missed him.

And Corey was there. I don't like him. Does he think he is famously cool just because he threw a stupid party? I could throw a party like that and I highly doubt that I would be considered cool. I'm not even cool now.

But yeah. I love Nigel. He got fired from the ninjas and fired from the DJ place. It was so sad. He's a bit like me because he wears glasses and he doesn't have a job. We can be hobos together.

And I was reading my book last night and there's a guy in the book with a really cool name. His name is Golahka. Anyway, the main character (Siki - the female warrior) and Golahka were running away from the evil dudes. And then they camped out in a secret place. And they got married. And I was like, "OMG! I wanted that to happen!" Because I knew they were in love from the very start. Except I didn't know the age difference. Siki was about 17-ish and I presumed Golahka was about 30. Anyway, I knew they loved each other. I knew it.

And yeah. Travis and Renee got to go into the strategy room. My two favourites. I like Travis because he has an annoying voice and will annoy everyone in the house and I like Renee because she comes from the same hometown as Dixie. And Dixie reminds me of those Dixie ice cream thingies. Oh and Dixie loves tomato sauce on everything (Me too!).

I was in the supermarket with my mum and we were in the tomato sauce aisle. And I saw this mini bottle of tomato sauce and I'm like, "Gosh, that bottle wouldn't even be enough for my one sausage..." Yeah, my sausage has to be swimming in tomato sauce for me to eat it.

Hm. I'm writing a personal/reflective piece for English and mine is about a girl who loves a guy but he doesn't love her back. And the guy's name is Thomas. Oh and I got the idea from the contemporary routines on SYTYCDA. Thanks to Jason Gilkison, Nacho Pop and Supple. =]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Nobbi xD.
He was just like "**********************************" for aaages ^_^.
I like Travis too, and Renee's okay.

Corey is famous for having GIGANTIC EYEBROWS OF DOOOOOM!!1!1
Like Pete Wentz is famous for having a GIGANTIC EGO OF DOOOOOM!!1!1
See? :D rofl.

Laura said...

Um. Yes. Corey and Pete Wentz are alike. I'll try to avoid Corey's unnecessary pictures on the internet.
*shudders*

Anonymous said...

LOL, YOU KNOW THEY'RE FLOATING AROUND SOMEWHERE.

..."floating" seems wrong in this sentence.

Laura said...

Floating through the air?!
I'll be walking home and a naked Pete Wentz will come flying at me and I'll be like, "ARGHHH!!!"