Wednesday, May 28, 2008

INTERESTING.

I went to Community Service today. Exciting. (Not really -.-)

Lol, when I was walking home from the train station, there was heaps of boys and girls walking towards the station. So, I could check out all the guys. Anyway, as I was walking along and staring at random guys deciding if they're hot or not, I see a sign (on a phone box) that says, "It's rude to stare." And I'm like, "Oops."

And yeah. It was funny. X]

Good times. Dale Thomas plays on Saturday. Against West Coast. Lmao, West Coast are going badly this year. Which is good. Because I don't like them. I don't know why. I just hate them. I hate every team except Collingwood. And I hate every footy player except Collingwood players and Lance "Buddy" Franklin.

Note: I don't like Jimmy Bartel anymore. He's too old and he has a girlfriend. Some Danish chick. The first time I heard his girlfriend was Danish, I thought of a biscuit, lol.

Anyhoo, I have casual clothes day on Friday. Does anyone know what people wore in the 40's and 50's? Because I don't. =[
I'll probably just wear casual. As in clothes I'd wear in the 21st century.

2 comments:

DevinRae said...

lol. that sign thing was funny. i once read something that said "if you read this you are satupid" and i had a similar reaction. We had a casual clothes day the other day and i wore a cookie monster jumper that every one liked. i felt happy.
-devin
PS when i think of danish i think of those american dohnuts... lol

Laura said...

Yeah. Danish biscuits is awesome.
It's like the Simpsons episode where Kent Brockman was like, "I'm not telling the news till I get my danish." And then Bumblebee Man came on. lol.