Tuesday, May 6, 2008

HAIRCUTS AND RANTS

Howdy people! I just had Accounting and I finished all my work. And I also finished my Maths homework in the study period. Which is a pretty good thing because we are doing matrices at the moment. I do not like matrices. They are tedious and lame and whoever invented them shall be hunted down and forced to do a heap of matrices. Because they are so bad and the matrices inventor would suffer and die.

I have finished ranting. Oh wait - I have another rant for you.

I was reading the newspaper yesterday and it said that Dale Thomas was out of the Victorian team that is playing on Saturday. They have dumped him from the team! Dumped! I hate them. I'm not watching the Victoria vs Dream Team match. No way! Not even if Jimmy and Buddy are playing. I don't think so.

And yeah. As you can see I've had Maths today and guess what? I have half a day of maths tomorrow AND on top of that, I have Chemistry. Not that Maths and Chemistry are bad or anything....

Oh and when I was walking home, I got bored so I started thinking about all the celebrities that looked like girls and then they cut their hair and looked manly. Let's make a list.

  1. Jesse McCartney - Oh yes. He used to have long hair and he looked really cute; kind of like a girl. But then he cut it and he looked like a man! I got mad at him. But now, his hair is pretty good.
  2. Matt (you know the dude off Aussie Idol last year?) - He used to have long hair and while he was on the show, I used to be like, "Cut your freaking hair!" And now he looks more mature and more manly. Kinda cute.
  3. Henry (Vanessa's partner in SYTYCDA) - Ahh, Henry. He looked like a girl and when he danced with Vanessa, I thought I was looking at two girls dancing. And then he cut it and I was like, "Vanessa's partner is a MAN?!" He looked good with short hair. Kinda hot but not as much as Dale Thomas.
  4. Dale Thomas - He never had long, long hair but he does either drive to Drouin to get it cut or cut it himself. And sometimes it does go past his ears but his mum always tells him to get it cut. Or his sister.
  5. William Beckett (dude from The Academy Is...) - I don't really know this guy but my friend was really sad when he cut his girlish hair.
I'll post pictures of these guys so you know what they look like. X]
Jesse McCartney (above)

Matt Corby (above)

Dale Thomas the hottest guy in the AFL (above)

Henry - OMG! It's a man! - (above)

William Beckett (above)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BECKEETTTT! ^_^

Lol, Jesse McCartney.
He was on the Disney channel last night.
I was like, wtf.

Laura said...

I saw Jesse McCartney's new song Leavin. His short hair looked RAD