Wednesday, May 14, 2008

GALVATRONS AND MY SK8ER BOI

Hey everyone. Guess what I'm doing my Personal/Reflective/Creative writing on? The song called Sk8er Boi. By Avril Lavigne. Fawesome song. I made it into a story. And the guy's name is Thomas. X]

Anyway, I have a new favourite band. NEW. They are called the Galvatrons (Reminds me of the Gravitron. O_O).
And yeah. They sing a song called When We Were Kids.
And my friend sent me an email and was like, "Could you send me the song When We Were Kids by the Galvatrons?" And I'm like, "Omg. I love that song!" So I'm planning on buying their EP or album or whatever. I also need to buy Gabriella Cilmi's album. NEED.

The lead singer in the Galvatrons has really long blonde hair. Like, extra long. He could trip on his hair if it was a centimetre longer.

Gosh. I'm going to cut his hair one day. I'll walk up to him and be like, "Yo!" And then he'll be like, "Um. Hi." And then, I'd pull out some scissors and cut his hair. FUN. It may be hard because the band is probably on tour all the time and supporting their album and such.

No comments: