Saturday, May 3, 2008

FUN. X]

I have a joke for you all.

Has anyone heard of the restaurant on the moon? The food is good but it has no atmosphere. Geddit? I don't. But I laughed when Bree "Cheese" Amer told the joke. And by the way, I find it amusing to call Bree "Cheese" or "Cheesy." Because Brie cheese is my favourite type of cheese.

Sweetest songs ever:
Tattoo by Jordin Sparks
America produces good singers on Idol. Kelly Clarkson was fawesome.
Australia by Jonas Brothers
Ahh.. I want that purple scarf.
Where the city meets the sea by Getaway Plan
Good song. Catchy too.
Sweet About Me by Gabriella Cilmi
Gabriella, you are sweet. Don't lie in a song! X]
Perfect by Simple Plan
HA! I was listening to my iPod today and I was singing along to Perfect and then I sang along to Shut Up. I love that song. Old skool Simple Plan.
Happy Together by the Turtles
Mmm... Chips.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WANT TO KIIIILL JORDIN SPARKS!
She didn't even have a tattoo before she recorded that song, ftl.

Laura said...

Why would anyone kill Jordin Sparks? No one would dare.
*sharpens knife*