Monday, May 19, 2008

HEH HEH HEH...

I got Gabriella Cilmi's album on the weekend. ^_^
It was brilliant.
I went to David Jones to buy it (because I have a gift card) and I asked the guy if they had any Gabriella Cilmi albums. And he's like, "Uh. How do you spell her name? So I can look it up."
And I'm like, "C-i-l-m-i." And in my head, I'm like, "What the hell? This dude doesn't even know who Gabriella Cilmi is." I didn't even bother asking for the Galvatrons EP. He'd just give me a strange look.

So I went to Sanity.
And I found Gabriella Cilmi's album easily. Which was good. Except I couldn't find the Galvatrons. *sniff*
So I asked the guy at the counter and he's like, "The Galvatrons? The band who sings When We Were Kids?" And I was like, "Yep." Finally, someone who knows the Galvatrons. He should get Employee of the Month or something. I'll go there and ask the manager.

I watched the last bit of Big Brother. And Jackie O is like, "The person eliminated from Big Brother is..." And I'm like, "JACKIE O! You're meant to say 'it's time to go.' Haven't you read the Big Brother handbook yet?"

And Rebecca left. I can't believe that she left. Wasn't she the Friday Night Live winner? Or was that someone else? Anyway, I didn't watch anymore because Big Brother (not the person, I meant the show) bores me.

4 comments:

DevinRae said...

i was wondering about the "Its time to go" thing aswell. i cant decide if Jackie O should say it or if it was gretels thing.
PS soz i keep posting so many comments but i get bored coz no one posts comments on mine.

Laura said...

That's alright. I don't mind.

I suppose it is Gretel's thing but I miss Gretel. Even though I didn't like Gretel when she was on Big Brother.

DevinRae said...

yeah. i remember that they always gave her rymes to say. it was weird. Did you know she is an author?

Laura said...

Yeah. I love her young adult books.
My Life is a boob tube
My life is a girdle
my life is a toilet
And there is one more.. I have forgotten it..