Saturday, May 24, 2008

DALE THOMAS IS THE BEST

^_^
I am happy. Because guess who won yesterday? COLLINGWOOD. They beat the 2007 premiers.
Except Terri didn't win Friday Night Live. She didn't even know what a HUBCAP was. I don't think Alice knew either. But that doesn't matter - she won anyway. And she took Nobbi (I love his name) to the Strategy Room. To talk about stuff.

Anyway, Dale Thomas kicked "goal of the year" yesterday. Miraculous goal. I loved it. It was replayed about FIFTY billion times. And the commentators were like, "Whoa. Peter Daicos style." And I'm like, "Who is Peter Daicos? Was he a hot-looking dude like Dale?"

I felt sorry for Jimmy Bartel. His team didn't win. He tried so hard. He's the only guy on the Geelong team who ISN'T bald. They are all freaking BALD (except Jimmy).

So yeah. Last night was brilliant. Geelong got thrashed which serves them right for thrashing other teams. Heh heh heh.

I'm going to a Trivia Night tonight. It will be fun. So I might miss Before The Game. Which will suck because Scott Burns (Magpies skipper) is going to be on the show.

And there was an article about Gabriella Cilmi in the newspaper. I read all of it. It was fawesome. I was watching the Music Jungle today and the number 1 song was SWEET ABOUT ME by Gabriella Cilmi. I love the song. I have heard it so many times and I'll never get sick of it.

Oh My Gosh. Dale Thomas is the one on the right. Isn't he cute? The guy that he's hugging is Paul Medhurst.

2 comments:

DevinRae said...

omg i luv sweet about me it is one of my fav songs. terri was kinda hopeless at guessing on FNL but i wanted alice to win anyway. i wouldnt have guessed that she would take nobbi in to the strat room (oh well). and i dont go for the magpies but i recken dale thomas is cute too! :) peace out

Laura said...

Lol. Thanks for reading my blog.

Yeah, I only watch FNL. Go Travis!

Dale Thomas is fawesome.