Sunday, June 1, 2008

I ROCK UR SOCKS.

I got the Galvatrons EP yesterday. It is an fawesome band. Johnny (lead singer) has blonde hair which is pretteh.
Collingwood won against West Coast. XD
By 100 points! It was a fantastic game. Dale Thomas kicked 3 spectacular goals. X]

So yeah. The intruders go into the Big Brother house today. Cherry, Rhianna and Terrence. Surfer dude, single mum and an auctioneer. Watch it tonight - 7:30 pm on Channel 10.

Renee won FNL on Friday. It was a good moment. I like Renee. But I also like Nobbi. Only because he has a cool name. I don't know much about his personality so I can't judge him on that.
Well, I don't know much about any of the housemates' personalities. I just like Renee because when she went into the house, she hugged Dixie and Dixie is cool because she likes to eat food and (according to the video footage on the opening night) puts tomato sauce on basically everything. And I like to eat food too. And tomato sauce. *drools*

Sorry to bore anyone. I ramble about Big Brother way too much on here. And I ramble a lot about Dale Thomas to everyone. All my friends are sick of hearing his name. X]

On FNL, the theme was horse racing and Bree "Cheese" Amer had a really cool hat on. It was pretteh. I want one.

And I was watching Video Hits before and Nathan and Fuzzy were doing an Usher show thingy. They were reading out exercepts from a book about Usher and it was something about being in bed eating Subway while making love. And Nathan goes, "He loves footlongs." And I'm like, "Whoa, I can't believe I understand what you're talking about." And then a little voice in my head goes, "I can't believe it's not butter. ^_^ ."

And yeah. I feel like listening to U-Turn now. I loved that song. We had a relationship. Me and U-Turn sitting in a tree, et cetera.

No comments: