Wednesday, June 11, 2008

ARE YOU DOING BIOLOGY IN YEAR 12? THEN I HAVE ADVICE FOR YOU...

I had my Biology exam today! Oh, I was so nervous before the exam. REALLY NERVOUS.
But then the actual exam wasn't that bad. I mean, I probably got around average but still. It wasn't that hard.
If you ever do Biology in year 12, I have a hint for you. If you use this hint, you'll be absolutely fine.
Okay, the hint is:
DO AS MANY PREVIOUS EXAM PAPERS AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN!!!
I know this seems like a hint you don't want to do but just trust me, k?
Like print off previous exam papers (from 2006, 2007, etc) and complete them. The questions are basically the same except they changed bits of questions to make it sound different but IT WAS BASICALLY THE SAME.

And I didn't do enough previous exam papers. I only did the 2007 one. And another one that our teacher gave us. I should have done more. And I will learn from my mistakes in Unit 4 Biology.

Sorry about my rant. I like ranting.

Anyway, I am a nerd.
I was playing Wonka Nerds Rope game and I got up to level 25. And I am a nerd. Because I play stupid games like that one.
Anyway, 72325 is the highest score I have ever gotten in that game. X]

No comments: