Thursday, June 19, 2008

I WANT TO GO TO JAPAN AND ENGLAND.

You're so gay. And you don't even like boys.

Sorry, I have the song stuck in my head because my friend was singing it at lunchtime. I was sitting there in Math Methods singing that song.

And yeah. My day has been pretty boring. As per usual. CASUAL CLOTHES DAY TOMORROW!! *totally just died*

Anyway, we watched Animal Farm in English. And tomorrow, we get to research about the Russian Revolution. Makes me sad that I didn't choose History. I'd rather be a nerd and do Maths than do History. Doesn't that sound lame?

Animal Farm is funny. I like the albino pig. Except Napoleon killed him. I don't like Napoleon. He's just gay. He doesn't even like boys. Oh wait - that didn't make sense.
I feel like a sushi. My friend (who I send emails to and such) is in Japan. I wish I did Japanese. Except they don't offer it at my school. Because the principal is gay and doesn't even like boys. Oh yeah - that is probably true. Probably lives in a convent with the other nuns. I've always wondered what they get up to every day...

Well, now that I've grossed you all out, let's talk about Dale Thomas. His birthday is on Saturday! He will turn 21. Guess what his mum and sister are getting for his birthday? ^_^
A BRITISH BULLDOG! I'll try and find a picture. X]

Well, that is a picture of a British bulldog; not Dale Thomas' British bulldog.

No comments: