Monday, June 9, 2008

LOL. AMUSING.

Ghosting. Best sport ever. Apparently it got banned in some schools because some kid tried to ghost their principal. That would be amusing. It would be even more amusing if I ghosted my principal. *evil*

Anyway, as you can see, I watched Rove yesterday. Jack Black was on. And guess who is going on Rove next week? ^_^
Operator Please! Yes. They are. Timmy is fawesome. So is their latest song. X]

And Sharon will be on Rove too. The one from Kath & Kim. Remember she married Wayne who was an impersonation of Shane Warne. And then they broke up because Wayne got a mobile phone. And Sharon was scared that he'd start texting other girls. Lol. X]

They got married at Luna Park on the mini version of the Dreamworld Giant Drop. Me and Dale will get married there. Except our marriage will be on the ghost train. It'll be like, "I now pronounce you husband and wife - ARGH!"

Good times. =]

Collingwood plays Melbourne today. But Scotty isn't playing. It is sad. But Dale is still playing. He nearly got a goal early in the game. Except it was a point which is still good. X]

I'm going to find Rove and we'll make our own "ghosting" team. Actually, I change my mind. I want to be on Carrie Bickmore's team. We can ghost together. Maybe not the double decker one, though. We'll just to tagging. Fun. I love invading people's personal space. X]

I have exams tomorrow. Three of them. Ew. Even though I have studied, I still think I will fail.

I watched a little bit of Big Brother yesterday. (No, I don't have a life).
Renee left. Instead of Bianca. I was so pissed off. Renee was the good one. The nice one. What is the world coming to? Heh heh heh, last night, Travis was wearing a hat and it reminded me of Jebediah Springfield. So I kept calling him, "Jebediah." It was funny. =]

No comments: