Sunday, June 8, 2008

JACK BLACK. IS COOL. BUT NOT AS COOL AS DALE THOMAS. ^_^

I have done Biology study but I bet I'll take one look at the exam paper on Wednesday and scream. There'll be questions on there that I haven't studied enough. I know there will be. VCAA are just gay and I'd bet anything that their main goal in life is to MAKE ME FAIL VCE. I hate them.

Okay. I should shut up and study. Remember that show on TV called Sit Down and Shut Up? I had a friend that LOVED that show. And they'd always talk about it. Then it got taken off Channel Ten and my friend cried for like a day. X]

I don't know why I thought of that show. It just came to mind.

Be you angels? Nay, we are but men.

Yeah. I like that song. Jack Black is going on Rove. I am excited. I wonder who he's turn gay for. Probably his friend Kyle. The one who is in the band Tenacious D. Did you know they have a movie? And I didn't even see it. I'm going to rent the movie one day. And Jack Black does the voice for Milo in the Simpsons episode called Husbands and Knives. It is in the 19th season so it hasn't been aired on TV in Australia. We are only up to the Treehouse of Horror one (in the 19th season) which is aired on Tuesday 10th June. X]

I was obsessed with the Tribute song. OBSESSED. I used to walk around the house, singing it. I never knew the band members though. And I liked the movie, School of Rock. But I didn't know that Dewey Finn was played by the lead singer in Tenacious D. I never even knew who Jack Black was until recently. Yes, I am weird.

Lol. Last night, I randomly started singing the YMCA. Why-em-cee-ay.
And then in the morning, I was singing Happy Together by The Turtles.

Imagine me and you, I do.
I think about you day and night, it's only right
To think about the chips you love.
So happy togetherrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Yeah. They probably aren't the correct lyrics. Just my version of it.
I have exams starting on Tuesday. *whinges*
I'd better go study.
Bye for now but not forever,
Laura
P.S. I think I should stop watching Rollercoaster.

No comments: