Saturday, June 28, 2008

LOL. X]

Wow. So exciting.

Sorry, I was just thinking about Big Brother on Sunday. Apparently Rima is going back into the house. *dies of excitement* (Laura has also used too much sarcasm for her tiny little brain).

According to my source (Thanks dude - you know who you are), Cherry won Friday Night Live, Pamela Anderson is going into the house, Rima is also going in the house, Brice Fitzburg got another one wrong and most importantly, Big Brother is ending in three weeks.

And yeah. I didn't watch FNL last night. I'm glad I didn't because my favourite(s) didn't win. My favourites are my favourites because they have good names. (e.g. Alice and Nobbi and some others)

On Video Hits this morning, Ur So Gay was on. The one by Katy Perry. I was singing along because I know the chorus. Well, the chorus is easy, so shut up. And on the radio last night, I Kissed A Girl was on. And I'm like, "Gee, I like the Ur So Gay song better. This is lameeee." No offence.

Rove is on Sunday night. And omg, the Singing Bee is coming back to TV. On Thursday, I think. Celebrity edition. 70's night. *totally just died*

As you can probably see, I watched the Music Jungle this morning. Sweet About Me was number 4. It used to be number 1 until Chris Brown came along. He came along with Polly. Oh yes, he did.

I watched Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy last night. There was a really hot guy on it. His name was Marvin, I think. He was so adorable and his voice was fawesome. It sounded like Snape's voice from Harry Potter. X]

Guess what?! ^_^
I get two weeks holidays! That is so cool, don't ya think?
But I have to do homework. But I only have a few punnet squares (:D) and maths problems to do. Oh and Chemistry thingie. But that will be easy...

Anyway, see ya! I'm going to go and get the TV Hits magazine. Bye!

No comments: