Thursday, June 26, 2008

Jack Black > Your face

G'day stalkers and other random people!
I had school today. It was fun. I ate lollies at lunchtime, watched an interesting (cough) movie in English and most importantedly, I had maths (which wasn't that fun but still).

That was my boring day summed up in a sentence. Oh dear, I should start doing interesting things in each day like running marathons and chasing sheep.

Holidays are nearly here! It is exciting because I can sit, relax and do homework. Well, I don't like homework so luckily, I don't have much. Not as much as I had in the last two holidays.

Omg. Guess what? Jack Black did one of the voices for the Simpsons last Tuesday night. It was exciting. I drew a picture of Jack Black today. But I can't show you because I don't have a scanner. (Even if I did have one, I wouldn't know how to use it).

And on the Simpsons, they did a parody of the song "Here it goes again by Ok Go." It was funny because I love that video clip. One day I will go to a gym and do that. It looks like fun.



See? I posted it on here. Now you can watch it too. X]

Oh and I drew Po (the panda ^_^) today too. Except I fail at drawing pandas so I failed at drawing Po. But I'm still going to see Kung Fu Panda. And I want to see Get Smart. Steve Carroll (did I spell it right?) and Anne Hathaway were on Rove last Sunday. They were funny. And yeah.

And Steve Carroll was on The Office. The American one, I think. I have never seen The Office. Actually, I have seen The Office. We saw it in Year 9 for some reason. Except I'm not sure whether it was British or American. Whatever, same thing.

And Anne Hathaway was on the Devil Wears Prada (we saw it in Media) and the Princess Diaries and other such films. I loved the Devil Wears Prada. It was so fawesome. As I said previously, we saw it in Media. Best. Movie. Ever.

Now excuse me while I go buy a few treadmills for my video clip. See ya!

No comments: